No announcement yet.

Jamarcus Russell Arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping for an overdose, but I guess this will do for now.
    My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

What do you call the worlds most expensive paperweight? Most people call him JaMarcus.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Put him away for the rest of his life.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Whatta shock, he had large amounts of syrup. Did he also have large amounts of Belgum waffles? Or did he already eat those? What fat, useless, lazy piece of ****. Have fun in the MLE. Nathan hot dog eating contest here I come!

SPLOOSH

Comment

Haha...This reminds me of a post I made in the Jamarcus Russell released thread.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...7&#post2165857

Jamarcus is catching up to Leaf pretty quick.
            "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              sounds like jawalrus knows how to party.
              lmao idk why but the term jawalrus cracks me up

anyway the sizzurp is good ****, i wish i had a ****** bottle of it on hand, let alone a case lol
              E]

Comment

Jamarcus:

"Imma grip and sip"

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Do you think this is the reason why he played so slow? I mean, Id freak out and overthrow and underthrow balls if everyone is going and talking in slllooooowwwww mmmmmmoooottttiiiiiiiooonnnnn

Comment

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Just out of curiosity, bc I don't drink alcohol, is sizzirp an alcoholic beverage? Why is this drink illegal? What illegal substance does it have in it?

And yeah, JaMarcus is becoming a bigger bust than Ryan Leaf. At least teams were willing to give Leaf a 2nd chance. I highly doubt Russell gets another chance the way he's going right now.

And people forget, Leaf was the 2nd pick in the draft. Russell was the 1st. I think that by itself makes Russell at the very least, equal to Ryan Leaf.

Comment

Codiene is a stimulant and a pain medication that I believe is on the same regulated scale as drugs like ritalin, percocet, oxy, etc. You can get addicted to it, so it is a "drug of abuse". It is not as serious as the other drugs I listed, but I believe it is on the same lists.

Now, I have to wonder why JMR was even caught with the stuff. Clearly someone was pissed at him and turned him in, or his doctor was caught overprescribing and got squeezed to give him up.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Sizzurp aka Purple stuff or Purple drank is a drink that has prescription strength cough syrup containing codeine or promethazine.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                            Codiene is a stimulant and a pain medication that I believe is on the same regulated scale as drugs like ritalin, percocet, oxy, etc. You can get addicted to it, so it is a "drug of abuse". It is not as serious as the other drugs I listed, but I believe it is on the same lists.

Now, I have to wonder why JMR was even caught with the stuff. Clearly someone was pissed at him and turned him in, or his doctor was caught overprescribing and got squeezed to give him up.
                            yeah it sounded like the authorities were tracking him down and finally caught him. makes you wonder, was he just using...or was he doing more?

bc if he was just using, i highly doubt the authorities would dedicate that much time and effort to bringing him down just for that.

Comment

MCLovin on the Dan Patrick show
                              In regards to JMR's drug dealer

"Do you even carry a gun if you are slangin' cough syrup?
                              I actually LOL'd

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                yeah it sounded like the authorities were tracking him down and finally caught him. makes you wonder, was he just using...or was he doing more?

bc if he was just using, i highly doubt the authorities would dedicate that much time and effort to bringing him down just for that.
                                Another issue is that the Union could have been protecting him, and then they got squeezed and gave them the biggest fish they could without pissing off their people. Basically, this smacks of a "give up" for police glamor. It won't help them net anything else, but they get good PR by busting a name.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information