Player or Team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player or Team?

If your all-time favorite player from your favorite team left, would you follow the player or stay with the team?

-Scout

Both? When Bledsoe left the Pats, I always rooted for him, but was still a Pats fan 100%.

Comment

Team.

As a Chiefs fan I have had this happen with Tony Gonzalez, I was a Chiefs fan before he came and I'm still a fan now.

Comment

Good thread in the wake of the Lebron James escapades. If Manning went to a division rival(Brett Favre im looking at you) i would burn his jersey. I would do my best to spread rumors that he banged tons of hookers.
        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

When Santana Moss was traded from the Jets to the Redskins, I still remained a Jets fan and Washington became my #2.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Scout200 View Post
            If your all-time favorite player from your favorite team left, would you follow the player or stay with the team?

-Scout
            This has only really happened to me regarding baseball. I only became a Red Sox fan because of Pedro Martinez, but I remained loyal to the team after he left.

Comment

luckily with the lions no player is that good so I haven't had my heart broken yet.

except by the losses. they hurt.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

team, especially since im a fan of alot of players before they go pro even when they play on college teams i hate

but when guys like joey porter leave...even if its because they want more money i tend to root for them still
                E]

Comment

Team all the way, if Ray Lewis left I would thank him for the memories I had w/ him. I would be bummed but but that is just the nature of the business.

Comment

I would stick by my team 100%. And to tell you the truth, I usually hate the team that the ex-player (Randy Moss for example) goes to. If the left on good terms, I would still probably follow them.

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Team, unless it's Moorman.

I've never started to like a team because a player went there. If I didn't become a Vikings fan after Winfield and Pat Williams went there, I just don't see it happening anytime soon. The closest I can relate was when JP Dumont went to Nashville. I was already a fan, but that really put them up there as my #2 team. If we were to release Schobel and let him sign with another team, I'd probably root for him to get to the playoffs, maybe even win it all, just because I know my team won't be doing it. That would be the new case, for me.

Comment

I'll cheer for Brett Favre again when he retires

Comment

Team. **** Brett Favre.

Comment

I became a Saints fan when they drafted Stallworth, so the trade to Phi made me choose, and I chose team. But I still wish he would do amazing.

The I became a LeCharles Bentley fan, then he goes to Cleveland and gets Staph.

Then I become a Karney fan, and he gets cut on his wedding day.

Im hoping my string stops with Evans and Nicks.

Comment

I still cheer for Randy Moss. He is my favorite player of all time.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information