Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst call against your team last season.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be ashamed if I remembered a bad call against us last year with how ****** we played... If anything it would be the pass interference in the end zone away from the ball against the Lions that ended up costing us the game, but who gives a ****.

Comment

for the giants, there were a bunch of iffy things that we can live with but most disappointing (although im not sure if its a bad call) fred robbins's lateral to Osi in the beginning of the season which would've been a TD and Kenny Phillips's interception off of Jason Witten's foot which was challenged and won but he would've had a pick 6 instead of us getting a field goal (i think only a field goal)

Comment

For the Pats it has to be the Indy pass interference call or the Faulk spot in the same game

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
          For me it was the "taunting" call against Shawntae Spencer last season in the Vikings game. Terrible call. Even the announcers agreed and were surprised. I remember Tim Ryan "Where's the taunt...where's the taunt?"
          Yeah I remember that, it was totally bogus. Home teams almost always get the flagrantly bogus calls on non-FB related player behavior calls like taunting.

Not my team, but I still think the Ed Hochuli eff up call that went the Steelers' way 2 yrs. ago & against teh Bolts I think, it should've have placed Hochuli among the ranks of the unemployed. It was right up there with the last Steelers SB win, & the Warner INT that was run back 97 or so yds for a Steelers winning TD, I stopped counting after 5 infraction no-calls on that one play, some players even ran around the 2 teams' benches to get back into the play, how shameful was that? And this was the most watched game of the whole NFL season, big embarrassment for the NFL.

The Hochuli call was = to the Tuck Rule called in the NE snowstorm against the Raiders. Remember that Tuck Rule? Raiders fans do, they got raped.
          Last edited by LizardState; 07-10-2010, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Yea, I agree with Vikes and prock about the Ben Leber call and it's not even close.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              The Hochuli call was = to the Tuck Rule called in the NE snowstorm against the Raiders. Remember that Tuck Rule? Raiders fans do, they got raped.
              Well cry me a river, would you? The Tuck is in fact a real rule, and therefore it was the correct call. The fact that nobody (including coaches and players) knew about the rule doesn't make it a bad call.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

I don't remember.

Comment

The missed Pass Interference call in the Seahawks game that kept Delanie Walker from a Touchdown reception.

Comment

Maclin

The play in Week 16 where Jeremy Maclin was called in bounds after a review late in the fourth quarter. There was no conclusive evidence to overturn the out of bounds call. I thought it had to be. That led to a FG, and an Eagle win(of course, letting McNabb scramble for a first down on 3rd and 25 didn't help, either).

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information