Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norfolk, Virginia, get ready for some football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Norfolk, Virginia, get ready for some football

    http://uflaccess.com/2011-united-foo...tball-in-2011/

    Good luck trying to steal the Skins' fanbase.
    Its GM? Doug Williams.

  • #2
    Michael Vick was the first name that came to mind.
    Home in Virginia.
    Went to VT.
    Starting job.
    Headlines.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      Michael Vick was the first name that came to mind.
      Home in Virginia.
      Can't leave VA
      Went to VT.
      Starting job.
      Headlines.
      Threw in another statement.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
        Threw in another statement.
        PROFIT!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          This has been news for a bit, ever since Doug Williams left the NFL; rumors were swirling that it was for a Norfolk or VA Beach team. Glad to see the UFL expand a bit more.

          Hoping for SLC or Portland to get an expansion team; those markets would be pretty sweet for the league.
          Is that a rash?



          Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
            This has been news for a bit, ever since Doug Williams left the NFL; rumors were swirling that it was for a Norfolk or VA Beach team. Glad to see the UFL expand a bit more.

            Hoping for SLC or Portland to get an expansion team; those markets would be pretty sweet for the league.
            **** yeah.. SLC. the team would be in a great area as well. Theres so much players from BYU, Utah, Utah State, SUU, and Weber that don't make it to the league that could contribute to a good UFL team.


            Comment


            • #7
              My city was supposed to get a UFL team.

              But we have yet to hear from the UFL. I bet it's just because we're Mexicans.

              :(

              Props to clover_jeez!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                **** yeah.. SLC. the team would be in a great area as well. Theres so much players from BYU, Utah, Utah State, SUU, and Weber that don't make it to the league that could contribute to a good UFL team.
                Yup, even someone like John Beck could draw fans and would be decent for his career as well. Omaha is doing a heckuva job marketing from what I heard and getting Ahman Green is a +. The Tuskers picked up Grothe though that's not going to be as big of a draw with him riding the pine and that being UCF territory.
                Is that a rash?



                Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                  Yup, even someone like John Beck could draw fans and would be decent for his career as well. Omaha is doing a heckuva job marketing from what I heard and getting Ahman Green is a +. The Tuskers picked up Grothe though that's not going to be as big of a draw with him riding the pine and that being UCF territory.
                  I dunno if you ever been to Utah before but every time a new BYU QB comes a long, they're always measured up to John Beck. As terrible as that is, he was THE MAN at the Y.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                    Omaha is doing a heckuva job marketing from what I heard and getting Ahman Green is a +.
                    Actually, from what I've heard, Omaha is all over on the Nighthawks' nuts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                      Actually, from what I've heard, Omaha is all over on the Nighthawks' nuts.
                      Hmmm, what I've read on UFLAccess, they are selling merchandise throughout the local area and selling pretty well. Last year, the whole gripe about the UFL was how it didn't do any promotion on a local or national level. Hopefully Omaha is a nice market for the team.
                      Is that a rash?



                      Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        And that happens to be my source as well.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ,ore and more cites getting ufl

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nice. May need to check out a game or two.

                            #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions


                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              There are add's on the TV here for the NighHawks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information