Rumors fly of new Roethlisberger golf course incident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors fly of new Roethlisberger golf course incident

As the rumor goes (and it's spreading quickly), Roethlisberger was golfing in Columbus, Ohio, and he urinated on the course. Though it's not an uncommon event (I guess I can admit to it now since I haven't golfed in at least 14 years, which likely exceeds all applicable statutes of limitation), the complicating factor in this case arose from the fact (supposedly) that a woman witnessed the incident, that she complained about it, and that she now wants to press charges.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...urse-incident/

Are you ******* serious? This has to be a non-story.

Comment

Per rotoworld:

PFT's Mike Florio acknowledges that this is all rumor for now, and that the main source of the story is "multiple emails over the past two days." However, Florio does have a legitimate source who's confirmed Roethlisberger indeed was golfing in Columbus. The same source claims Big Ben was not the person urinating -- it was another member of Roethlisberger's foursome.

What the heck is wrong with you Roethlisberger!?!?!? Stay out of these ******* situations!

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

urinated as in, peeing in the woods? who the **** doesn't do that?
        I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
          What the heck is wrong with you Roethlisberger!?!?!? Stay out of these ******* situations!
          Relax

Anyone who has ever golfed has also urinated on the golf course; that's just the way it is.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to rape victims, but I have to shake my head at the lady suing because she saw someone pee. Sit down *****.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              Relax

Anyone who has ever golfed has also urinated on the golf course; that's just the way it is.
              I'm not angry at the event itself, but at the fact that he's still placing himself in dubious situations such as this one.

It definitely doesn't compare to the other two cases, but it's still frowned upon or whatever.

And since he just embarked on a quest to improve his image, urinating in the middle of a golf course shouldn't really be a priority. Probably just a simple, honest mistake or something, but it still happened.

He's got to really think about everything he does, and to see if someone will deem it classless or wrong. Urinating on a tree, though normal for him, is frowned upon by many people. Not me, But people like the lady that, for some strange reason believes she's got a great case to press charges.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

If she was going to press charges anyway he might as well have pissed on her.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

This is kind of ridiculous, no matter how much I hate the guy. I don't think he'll receive any kind of suspension even if the worst comes to worst but hopefully Goodell can arrange a punishment that would require Ben to play an entire game or two without any bathroom breaks at halftime.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                  - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                  www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Did he just whip it out and urinate on the green or did he go in the woods?
                    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

the world would be an infinitely better place without people like this woman in it.
                      Someone should create a comic book hero that instead of pursuing bad guys, he pursues annoying people that make the world a sucky place.

And make it similar to Kick Ass. Because that movie is awesome.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                        Did he just whip it out and urinate on the green or did he go in the woods?
                        He asked the woman to help him with directions, and he had a map over his hip. When she stood in front of him to look at the map, he snatched it away and the woman was forced to take a gander at little Ben. Then he started peeing.

Also, I have no idea what happened, but that would be the only circumstance for which I'd understand the pressed charges.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

1. The guy who did it is an idiot for doing it when a woman is around.

2. The woman shouldn't make more out of it than it needs to be.

Kick the guy off the course for good and tell her to shove her lawsuit up her ass.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                            He asked the woman to help him with directions, and he had a map over his hip. When she stood in front of him to look at the map, he snatched it away and the woman was forced to take a gander at little Ben. Then he started peeing.

Also, I have no idea what happened, but that would be the only circumstance for which I'd understand the pressed charges.
                            Wait, so he more or less exposed himself then started urinating near her?

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

It is one thing to pee in the woods when golfing, another thing to pee on the course when golfing. haha if it was in the woods who ******* cares
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information