Oh Jolly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    Being sick sucks. I hope he is feeling better. Hopefully that cough syrup helped and his coughing has stopped by now.

This never would have happened if Tony Romo would have learned to cover his mouth when he coughs.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I'd be jolly too if I had that much codeine.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        IIRC it was 200 grams of fluid on a 2 liter bottle mixed with sprite I think. It wasn't 200 grams of codeine, the DEA just wasn't able to separate the substances so he was charges with the entire contents in the container. Regardless, he's an idiot.

I think its obvious why the Packers drafted two DE's in the draft this year now, they knew this was coming I would think.
        Ouch, that sucks. A bottle of codeine holds, like, 500 mL. And nobody uses a full bottle for one two-liter because it will make you sick moreso than feeling the desired affects.

So he's being charged for 200 gs despite realistically having less than 500 mL.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Ouch, that sucks. A bottle of codeine holds, like, 500 mL. And nobody uses a full bottle for one two-liter because it will make you sick moreso than feeling the desired affects.
          He's probably immune to it by now.

I saw this coming as soon as Mike Neal, DT, Purdue was selected so highly by us.

Jolly had his best season yet last year, this sentence came at the worst time for him.

Comment

Jolly also screwed up every step of the way so far such as throwing a big party with fliers of him drinking alcohol while under a sobriety order, failing a lie detector test, and showing up to court looking like a thug while being a millionaire.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
              Jolly also screwed up every step of the way so far such as throwing a big party with fliers of him drinking alcohol while under a sobriety order, failing a lie detector test, and showing up to court looking like a thug while being a millionaire.
              Ah, so he's a complete idiot then.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information