Pre-Training Camp Power Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
    Reggie Bush 6 receptions and 2 rushes in the bucs game. I wonder how he did that not playing he is more impressive than i thought.
    Wow, I add one person to the wrong list. Now this just shows your grasping straws to find a arguement. It went from your beloved Colts not being #1 to AFC, to the NFC South curse, to the Saints struggling (which you never argued about, just the sitting starters part, which is true) and all you manage to find is I put a player on the wrong list. Congratulations, you finally did win a part of the arguement.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
      Wow, I add one person to the wrong list. Now this just shows your grasping straws to find a arguement. It went from your beloved Colts not being #1 to AFC, to the NFC South curse, to the Saints struggling (which you never argued about, just the sitting starters part, which is true) and all you manage to find is I put a player on the wrong list. Congratulations, you finally did win a part of the arguement.
      Except your "they sat their starters" is a complete lie. Henderson, Colston, and Meachem all played in the losses to the cowboys and the buccaneers. They were not resting they just lost.
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Except your "they sat their starters" is a complete lie. Henderson, Colston, and Meachem all played in the losses to the cowboys and the buccaneers. They were not resting they just lost.
        Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
        Im sorry I have to spell it out. 2 of our top 3 corners, 2 OLB's, Reggie, two WR's, and couple of backups were out of the Bucs game. Overall our top 3 corners, 2 OLB's, top 3 RB's, couple OL, Ellis, Brees, Shockey, Two of the top 4 wr's, all missed a complete game in the last 4 games, some missed more then one.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf.../post_114.html

Thats for the last game, 21 players with little or no playing time is resting starters. And I said for the last 4 games, not just the losses to the Cowboys and Bucs. Bushrod got raped against Ware and for some reason the coaches didn't help him much. But both of our corners miss significant time because we didn't want to overplay them, Ellis, Shanle had a concussion, and couple others missed more time then just the last game. So again, I don't see how I am wrong, except putting Bush in the wrong column.

Comment

Jets too high, Ravens too low & the Vikings s/b a placeholder while they're circling the list for permission to land depending on when/if Favre decides to come back.

I realize it will be when, not if, but if he does retire it could be a real blessing in disguise for the Vikes, & Sage Rosenfels will get that chance to start he's been waiting on for like, forever! What's that you say, Vikings fans? yes they will go with Tavaris, but do you honestly think he will start going past October? Start Tavaris, Childress will get fired & their SB run evaporates. Kind of a big old risk they're taking with a 42-yr-old QB who had offseason surgery again.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            Jets too high, Ravens too low & the Vikings s/b a placeholder while they're circling the list for permission to land depending on when/if Favre decides to come back.

I realize it will be when, not if, but if he does retire it could be a real blessing in disguise for the Vikes, & Sage Rosenfels will get that chance to start he's been waiting on for like, forever! What's that you say, Vikings fans? yes they will go with Tavaris, but do you honestly think he will start going past October? Start Tavaris, Childress will get fired & their SB run evaporates. Kind of a big old risk they're taking with a 42-yr-old QB who had offseason surgery again.
            Its sad they traded a 4th to get Sage, then give him decent money to come here and be 3rd string QB. Not what they originally wanted, but he has been on the inactive list so either he is super pissed or happy to make money easily.

Comment

9ers have been the go to pick for 5 years now, until they actually do something I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                9ers have been the go to pick for 5 years now, until they actually do something I don't care
                How is that? Smith never showed anything at QB to warrant them being worth a damn. The go to pick has been the texans and cardinals.
                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Says the Cardinals fan.

Comment

now sir, you guys haven't made the playoffs since the late 90s? it's annoying that every year all espn does is claim you are back in power
                    Last edited by fenikz; 07-19-2010, 07:07 PM.

Comment

now sir, you guys haven't made the playoffs since the late 90s? it's annoying that every year all espn does is claim you are back in power
                      he is a jags fan, you are confusing him with YAY

also, you are referring to ESPN, let's remember that they suck

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I dont know about the rest of the league, but the Steelers are a hard one to figure out...the defense will be gooood, but the offense is a total mystery atm, so with that in mind, id put them anywhere between the 10 to 20 range.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          he is a jags fan, you are confusing him with YAY

also, you are referring to ESPN, let's remember that they suck
                          its all a cover he just doesnt want to be associated with the 49ers publicly

Comment

13 New Orleans Saints
                            Someone is still bitter.

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            losing 2 of your 4 starters on the DL and the best guy in the Superbowl, LT, and still having a weak LB core isn't acutally getting better.
                            One starter is gone from the starting Super Bowl line and he is a career backup and the weak link of that starting unit. McCray isnt that good but he could lay some shots, though. Both Bobby McCray and our starting DE before injury, Charles Grant were both cut so I don't see how they are big loses with the addition of Alex Brown and Jimmy Wilkerson.

And Grant has a been a disappointment for the past few seasons and other NFL teams seem to think the same as he will be playing for the UFL this year.

Who the hell is this LT that was so huge in the SB?

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              man, the 49ers are getting overrated at this point. QB play is kind of a big deal.
                              Kind of obnoxious how that is the only thing keeping us out of the postseason.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                              Originally posted by Borat
                              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

I hate you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information