http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...oncos-dumervil

:*(

RIP ST

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Elivs got big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    oh, goddamnit

RIP ST

Comment

I find it funny that McDaniels is talking as if he's going to be the coach for a long time.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I find it funny that McDaniels is talking as if he's going to be the coach for a long time.
        So far, he's only done as good as Mike Shanahan did in his last few years.

5 million more guaranteed than Terrell Suggs.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Wow, talk about overpaying! It's not like the guys is DeMarcus Ware or someone like that. Dumervil had what will likely be the best season of his career and they paid him like a player that has a season like that every other year.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

What don't people get that contracts just go up like this. Don't use it as a comparison to other players because it's not how the business of the NFL works.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

One of my favorite college players of all-time...good for him.

edit...and it's not like Elvis is going to stop getting to the Qb now all of sudden. He's been a sack artist on every level, he'll be just fine. Money well spent by the Broncos.

I'm happy he's seen so much success...the guy was just unreal in college.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 07-23-2010, 06:59 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

61 for him, but they couldn't give 47.5 for Brandon? Good for Elvis though, glad he got paid.

Comment

Yeah this was likely the best year Doom will have but ****, he was NFL sack champ. He's a dojble digit guy when healthy, especially in the 3-4

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

let me know when you've seen him play and then we can discuss what a terrible post this was.
                    I knew I was going to catch some flak for that one.. I like Dumervil a lot, but I don't think he's done enough to warrant such a big contract. He had a phenomenal season last fall, but I just can't see him being as dominant as he was last season ever again. He's small and can be exploited in the running game which is a liability for a defense, that is notoriously bad a stopping the run as it is. He's as good a pass rusher as anybody in this league, but he's very average in all other aspects of the game imo. I would think that most coaches in the league could gameplan so that Dumervil gets neutralized, that's pretty easy when a player is as one-dimensional as Dumervil. That's why I think they overpaid.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      I knew I was going to catch some flak for that one.. I like Dumervil a lot, but I don't think he's done enough to warrant such a big contract. He had a phenomenal season last fall, but I just can't see him being as dominant as he was last season ever again. He's small and can be exploited in the running game which is a liability for a defense, that is notoriously bad a stopping the run as it is. He's as good a pass rusher as anybody in this league, but he's very average in all other aspects of the game imo. I would think that most coaches in the league could gameplan so that Dumervil gets neutralized, that's pretty easy when a player is as one-dimensional as Dumervil. That's why I think they overpaid.
                      A couple things (and I am not a Donkos fan at all):

- Yes teams will gameplan against him more in the future. They'll have to. But as it was mentioned already this was his first year in the 3-4 as a LB. With a year of experience and more offseason work it stands to reason that not only will he improve as a stand-up pass rusher, he'll improve in things like LB run support and pass coverage. Furthermore, if Denver ever gets some decent from 7 pieces around him he will improve that much more because teams won't be able to focus just on blocking him.

- He is not "small". He is short but he is thick at 250 lbs. For a 3/4 rushbacker that is fine, even preferable given the leverage he can achieve vs. 6'4+ OTs and TEs.

Comment

let me know when you've seen him play and then we can discuss what a terrible post this was.

marshall had repeatedly said he 'hated denver,' beyond the fact that doom doesn't spend his offseason beating ex-gfs and slipping on french fry wrappers. tbh, if we had to pick one or the other, i'm glad we kept doom.
                        I didn't know he said he hated Denver, all I heard was about him whining about a new contract.

Comment

They didn't over pay dude is a beast, he might not get 17 sacks again but as long as he stays healthy he should get double digit sacks every year.
                          Last edited by Splat; 07-23-2010, 11:37 AM.

Comment

<3 Doom. Worth every penny IMO.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

i'd hope we're all better than that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information