Rescue Players from your Rivals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF - Vernon Davis
    STL - Sam Bradford (though I don't want to pay that contract)
    SEA - Earl Thomas
    Last edited by fenikz; 07-23-2010, 07:21 PM.

Comment

For the Vikings:
      Green Bay Aaron Rodgers -- Pretty simple, one of the absolute best young QBs in the game, throw him in this offense and save for Oline, there is no need for an offensive player for the next half decade. Throwing to Rice, Harvin, Berrian, and Shiancoe with Peterson and Gerhart out of the back field, just sick.

Chicago To be honest, I don't really know who to say here. The positions that we have needs at are positions the Bears are also weak at. NT to replace Pat, nobody. Safety to upgrade over Madeiu/Tyrell, nobody. OL replacements for McKinnie/Hutch in the next couple years or an upgrade over Herrera/Sullivan, nobody. I guess I'd have to say Lance Briggs, let him take over for Leber, who is solid but unspectacular and is also a FA after this season, and you have an excellent LB core(partially assuming EJ comes back fine from the knee injury, although Brinkley looked solid as a rookie) with Briggs, EJ, and Greenway.

Detroit This is a bit tough as we don't need another WR, so Calvin is out. I don't really know who to say between Suh and Delmas. Suh would be a beast next to Allen, Kevin, and Edwards but Safety is a much bigger need, so I'd probably say Louis Delmas, but you couldn't go wrong saying Suh.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Lions

CHI: Julius Peppers
        GB: Charles Woodson (PBHN)
        MIN: Steve Hutchinson <33
        I'm a state.

Comment

Steelers - Troy P

Ravens - Ed Reed

Browns - Joe Thomas

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

Raiders

SD - You can give me Rivers, thought about Jackson...

KC - Uh right now without seeing him play probably Eric Berry, him and Branch would be nice.

DEN - If it was this year, I might have to go with NT Jamal Williams.. getting older but can play another year or 2 at a solid level. Who else? Maybe if Marshall was still there, or Ryan Clady actually
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
              Raiders

SD - You can give me Rivers, thought about Jackson...

KC - Uh right now without seeing him play probably Eric Berry, him and Branch would be nice.

DEN - If it was this year, I might have to go with NT Jamal Williams.. getting older but can play another year or 2 at a solid level. Who else? Maybe if Marshall was still there, or Ryan Clady actually
              Go for Nmadi and Champ!

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

Cowboys - DeMarcus Ware is one of, if not the best LB in the league and the eagles have a huge weakness at SLB barring a breakout year by a young player. Ware could easily make the transition to the 4-3 where he can play a role similar to what Orakpo played for Washington last year. I though about Mike Jenkins because CB is probably an even bigger question mark than SLB, but Ware is too good to pass up, so I'll go with DeMarcus Ware.

Giants - Chris Snee is tempting here as Stacy Andrews is a question mark at the RG position, but he can be damn good if he can come back healthy. This is the eagles' best opportunity to grab a CB to play opposite Samuel, but should I go with Webster or Thomas? A year ago I probably would have said Webster, but he was exposed a little bit last season while Thomas took a step forward, so I'll go with Terrell Thomas.

Redskins - This is a tough one. The redskins have a pretty good duo of OTs but the eagles' is nothing to scoff at either. I guess I'd have to go with Albert Haynesworth. I'm weary about the contract/attitude, but I'm sure he'd be thrilled to be in the eagles' blitz-heavy 4-3 defense. Try to stop the front 4 of Haynesworth, Cole, Bunkley and Graham.

Comment

[QUOTE=BeerBaron;2239352][QUOTE=GB12;2239347]
                  Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

If you combined all of the Bears and Packers safeties, would Collins be the best? Yeah probably...but he's not that incredible of an upgrade. It's not like he'd be a young Ed Reed thrown into the mix.

Btw...why are quotes in quotes suddenly broken?
                  Collins is one of the best safeties in the NFC. I guess if your saying the value of a safety wouldn't be worth it over upgrading somewhere else I completely understand. The way you worded it, however, was that the Bears safeties aren't far behind Collins, which certainly isn't true.

PACKmanN messed up the quotes when he forgot a "/" on his end quote.

Comment

For the Chiefs I will take Rivers from SD Dumervil from Denver and Asomugha from Oakland.

Comment

Splat - you need a 3-4 DE....

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                        He would have Asomugha and Eric Berry in the same defensive backfield. He wouldn't even need a d-line.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                          Funny guy.

If GB was in the Chiefs div I would have took Bulaga... :)

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            He would have Asomugha and Eric Berry in the same defensive backfield. He wouldn't even need a d-line.
                            And Brandon Flowers...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                              Texans-Demeco Ryans- Great young middle linebacker. It would have been cush if he was not on the juice. Thought about super mario but it would be hard to split time between freeney/mathis/hughes.

Titans- Michael Roos- Any upgrade would be good along the offensive line. He has been an all pro one point and is one of the better blindside protectors. 2nd option would be Cortland Finnegan.

Jaguars- MoJo Drew- It was a really tough one for this team. In the end it had to be little hercules.
                              Demeco Ryans? Ew. I didn't think people thought he was even good anyone.

Comment

for the Panthers...

Saints- Sedrick Ellis. Hes a huge upgrade over anything we have at DT right now. I considered Brees but i think the D Line is more of an issue right now.

Buccaneers - Gerald McCoy. Id have taken Suh if he was in the NFC South but McCoy is still gonan be great.

Falcons - Roddy White. No question Carolina needs another playmaker for our young QBs so its either Gonzalez or Roddy White, cant go wrong either way.

https://twitter.com/#!/DarthSharkPanch

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information