Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj825 View Post
    for the Panthers...

Saints- Sedrick Ellis. Hes a huge upgrade over anything we have at DT right now. I considered Brees but i think the D Line is more of an issue right now.
    I don't care if it's in his prime Warren Sapp....no DT is worth passing on Brees when your QBs are Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      I don't care if it's in his prime Warren Sapp....no DT is worth passing on Brees when your QBs are Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen.

well the reason i didnt take Brees or any other QB is because we did use a second round pick on Clausen and Moore has flashed alot when hes been on the field so before i took a QB id wanna see what they can do.

https://twitter.com/#!/DarthSharkPanch

Comment

Originally posted by dj825 View Post
        well the reason i didnt take Brees or any other QB is because we did use a second round pick on Clausen and Moore has flashed alot when hes been on the field so before i took a QB id wanna see what they can do.
        The odds of either actually being better than Drew Brees are just staggering though. Ellis might help your defense out a bit and win you maybe a game or two more but Brees could take you from a .500 or worse team into a legit contender with that run game to help.

All just speculative though...I was just wanted to say that I don't think I'd pass on Brees in your spot.

Comment

Redskins

Eagles- Desean Jackson...McNabb had some nice chemistry with jackson and santana moss isnt nearly as explosive as a young jackson is. I'd take Desean Jackson from the Eagles for a playmaker on offense

Cowboys- we could use another solid cover corner to pair with hall and rogers...terrence newman.

Giants - Brandon Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaSkinzFan View Post
            Redskins

Eagles- Desean Jackson...McNabb had some nice chemistry with jackson and santana moss isnt nearly as explosive as a young jackson is. I'd take Desean Jackson from the Eagles for a playmaker on offense

Cowboys- we could use another solid cover corner to pair with hall and rogers...terrence newman.

Giants - Brandon Jacobs
            Terrence Newman......... ?

:/

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              The odds of either actually being better than Drew Brees are just staggering though. Ellis might help your defense out a bit and win you maybe a game or two more but Brees could take you from a .500 or worse team into a legit contender with that run game to help.

All just speculative though...I was just wanted to say that I don't think I'd pass on Brees in your spot.

I definitely see your point, and had we not used a second round pick on a QB id take Brees in a instant but we did and id hate to see that go waste. It probably would be smarter to just take the sure thing in Brees rather than hope Clausen or Moore develop but i just have a good feeling about one of them.

https://twitter.com/#!/DarthSharkPanch

Comment

The Vikings

Packers - Aaron Rodgers Replace Favre again.
                Lions - Calvin Johnson Go with AP,Rodges,Rice.
                Bears - Julius Peppers Allen,Williams Wall,Peppers.

Comment

Green Bay: Nick Collins. Yeah, he's pretty good.
                  Minnesota: Jared Allen. Allen + Peppers = enough pressure for the Tampa 2 to actually work.
                  Detroit: Megatron. That alone would open up the run game.

If only Steve Hutchinson were a few years younger...
                  I admit, I thought about Bulaga for a bit.

Comment

Manning and AJ are givens for the Titans. With Jacksonville, it seems like most positions I like for them, we are good at. Jones-Drew may be too good to pass up though, their young tackles would be great if we didn't have Roos and Stewart.

But, I'll try and go a different direction, so I would take Peyton Manning, Mario Williams and Mike Sims-Walker. I couldn't pass on Manning though.

Comment

Lance Briggs, Aaron Rodgers, and Suh. I thought about going Stafford and Nick Collins, but that would be silly.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Nick Collins is a beast. I'm surprised all these GB folks aren't taking Julius Peppers from CHI

RIP ST

Comment

whoever said Jared Allen as an OLB in the 3-4 is an idiot.

Anyways

Chi: Lance Briggs (Urlacher if he was younger)
                          Det: Louis Delmas
                          GB: BJ Raji, Sold nose would be nice.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                            Raiders

SD - You can give me Rivers, thought about Jackson...

KC - Uh right now without seeing him play probably Eric Berry, him and Branch would be nice.

DEN - If it was this year, I might have to go with NT Jamal Williams.. getting older but can play another year or 2 at a solid level. Who else? Maybe if Marshall was still there, or Ryan Clady actually
                            No Tim Tebow??????????????????????????

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                              whoever said Jared Allen as an OLB in the 3-4 is an idiot.

Anyways

Chi: Lance Briggs (Urlacher if he was younger)
                              Det: Louis Delmas
                              GB: BJ Raji, Sold nose would be nice.
                              There are 3 young, high potential quarterbacks in our division and you took neither? Come on, mang.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

For the Patriots:

NYJ;

Really the easy pick here would be to take Darrelle Revis but for the style of defense the Patriots play he would be a real luxury, plus I really like what the Patriots have at CB right now. I think I would take D'Brickashaw Ferguson to play LT and give the Patriots one of the best OT tandems in him and Vollmer.

Miami;

This pick comes down to two possible players. I would think about maybe taking Kendall Langford to play DE but ultimately I couldn't not take Brandon Marshall to play opposite of Randy Moss. A WR trio of Moss, Marshall and Welker would be pretty good.

Buffalo;

I really don't like doing this as the guy has never taken a snap in the NFL but I would have to take CJ Spiller. The few good players Buffalo have seem to be at positions the Patriots are strong. If I wasn't going to take Revis I wouldn't take any Buffalo CB, the Patriots are really deep at safety, I have them taking Brandon Marshall so Lee Evans is out. Really Spiller is the only option.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information