Rescue Players from your Rivals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Isn't our division terrible for that? Every team has sucky interior lineman with the exception of Hutch who is older.

Rob Sims is a Lion now. :D
    I'm a state.

Comment

For the Pats...

Jets: Revis
      Dolphins: Jake Long
      Bills: Spiller

Those would be some incredibly sexy additions. Ferguson or Mangold would be nice from the Jets too, but I'd rather take Jake Long from Miami and swipe the best corner in football away from our rival. Spiller would be a sweet addition as a home run threat that we need.

Comment

Saints, Drew. Like Free's potential, love Brees' production.
        alt: Jahri Evans. LG is a weak spot, Zuttah isn't the answer.

Carolina, DeAngelo Williams. Carnell can't carry a team with two busted knees.
        alt: Jon Beason. 2nd best ILB in the league. Ruud is overrated.

Atlanta, Roddy White. Like our young guys, but Roddy's a true #1.
        alt: John Abraham. Still searching for a true edge rusher off the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          Eagles- Tough choice, either DeSean Jackson or Asante Samuel. Im gonna go with DeSean Jackson.

Redskins- London Fletcher-Baker to give us a solid ILB

Cowboys- Mike Jenkins

QB- Eli
          RB- Bradshaw, Jacobs, Brown
          FB- Hedgecock
          WR- Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks
          WR- DeSean Jackson, Mario Manningham
          TE- Kevin Boss
          Oline- Same as now

Dline- Same as now
          OLB- Sintim
          ILB- Fletcher-Baker, Goff, Dillard
          OLB- Boley
          CB- Webster
          FS- Phillips
          SS- Rolle, Aaron Ross
          CB- Jenkins
          NB- TT
          No Jason Witten?
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Bengals

Steelers - Troy Polamalu
            Ravens - Haloti Ngata
            Browns - Joe Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
              for the Saints:

from Carolina: Jordan Gross, it almost feels wrong taking an offensive player but another great player on the OLine doesnt hurt for sure and the guy is a baller.

from Tampa Bay: Barrett Ruud, would finish pimp out our linebacking corps. wed play him at WLB prolly

from Atlanta: John Abraham, why does noone in our division have decent defensive tackles, dammit
              Babineaux's pretty good. Best in the division.

Comment

New York Giants- CB Terrell Thomas
                Dallas Cowboys- CB Mike Jenkins. I'm only taking him ahead of DeMarcus Ware because Washington doesn't have any corners that I would take.
                Washington Redskins- DE/LB Brian Orakpo

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                  Eagles- Tough choice, either DeSean Jackson or Asante Samuel.
                  How the hell is that a tough choice?

Comment

49ers

St. Louis Rams - WR/RS - Marshawn Gilyard - His abilities as a receiver, I feel, would fit perfectly amongst Crabtree, Morgan, and Ginn. The team cannot have enough able bodies to return kicks/punts and Gilyard has displayed explosive ability in that area. Best case scenario is that Kyle Williams will become this type of player.

Seattle Seahawks - CB - Earl Thomas - I was open about my love for Thomas prior to the 2010 Draft. With that said, I am not upset with what the future safety play may look like in San Francisco with the likes of Dashon Goldson, Taylor Mays, Curtis Taylor, and Reggie Smith. I feel that Thomas could see significant time immediately for the 49ers as a Nickle and Dime DB and I believe he could be an asset to the team at CB. I feel his skill set would translate nicely to CB within the 49ers scheme.

Arizona Cardinals - DE - Darnell Dockett - Although it would involve utilizing Dockett as a 3-4 DE, I believe that he would be a monster at the position. 49er DC Greg Manusky's wish for "mirroring" on the left and right sides of the field would be magnified when pairing Dockett's abilities opposite Justin Smith.
                    Last edited by phlysac; 07-24-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                      Although it would involve utilizing Dockett as a 3-4 DE, I believe that he would be a monster at the position. .
                      Dockett is already a 3-4 end.

For the Browns:

Baltimore Ravens: Joe Flacco - As much as I would love to take Ngata here, the Browns are desperate for a QB, and I'm a big Flacco fan.

Pittsburgh Steelers: LaMarr Woodley - Beast.

Cincinnati Bengals: Andrew Whitworth - This one was tough. I considered Andre Smith and Peko, but Peko would be in a different defensive scheme, and Smith is unproven at best. Whitworth could jump in at right tackle allowing Pashos to move to right guard, solidifying two positions.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Seattle: Max Unger - Eric Heitmann is old.

St Louis: Chris Long - pairing him with Justin Smith on our line would be awesome.

Arizona: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - Paired with Shawntae Spencer, that would be awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                          Dockett is already a 3-4 end.
                          The Cardinals utilize a much more hybrid scheme than the 49ers.

Comment

For the Saints

Carolina - Jon Beason: I have a feeling it is going to be a long year watching Jo-lonn Dunbar start.

Tampa Bay - Gerald McCoy: He would be great lining up next to Sedric Ellis.

Atlanta - Roddy White: Brees would have 5000 yards and 50 TD's passing every year

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                              The Cardinals utilize a much more hybrid scheme than the 49ers.
                              They really don't. They utilize a one gap 3-4 similar to the Steelers. I don't watch a ton of the 49ers, but the Cardinals more or less run a pure 3-4 with Dockett and Campbell at the ends.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                              <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                              <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                              <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Carolina - LB, Jon Beason
                                Tampa Bay - DT, Gerold McCoy
                                Atlanta - RB, Michael Turner

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information