Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the next Micheal Vick comperison ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the next Micheal Vick comperison ?

Is it too early to tell from our rookie QB s to tell which of the two between Colt McCoy or Tim Tebow to be the next Vick comparison as in abilities to be a scrambler QB / passer a like.I now Tebow is looking to be a premier pocket passer but will he rise into a scrambler like Vick did in his prime .
    Or will we see the good ole boy Colt McCoy take the plunged.McCoy and Tebow both have the passing ability IMO to be good QB s in future years. SO what do you guys think about this idea .. Lets all keep the hate aside since I know people will try and come in and do it . Lets here some good in both QB s ..

Mike Vick could run a 4.3 40. He could out run Tebow and McCoy while being buried up to his head in water.

Having said that, Both are better passers than Vick. So the comparison is stupid.

A potential possibility is Jake Locker, who reportedly ran a 4.39 at UW. However, I think he'll run closer to 4.55 at the combine.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

Neither.
      Robert Griffin of baylor will be the next realistic comparison.
      Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
        Robert Griffin of baylor will be the next realistic comparison.
        First, he has to show that he healed after his torn ACL. Second, he has to carry that team to a better record than his only full season.

Also, the delusion that McCoy is a future star in this league is hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
          Is it too early to tell from our rookie QB s to tell which of the two between Colt McCoy or Tim Tebow to be the next Vick comparison as in abilities to be a scrambler QB / passer a like.I now Tebow is looking to be a premier pocket passer but will he rise into a scrambler like Vick did in his prime .
          Or will we see the good ole boy Colt McCoy take the plunged.McCoy and Tebow both have the passing ability IMO to be good QB s in future years. SO what do you guys think about this idea .. Lets all keep the hate aside since I know people will try and come in and do it . Lets here some good in both QB s ..
          lol you turd.

RIP ST

Comment

I'm actually one of the few people on this board that likes Tebow but the comparison to Vick is way off.

Comment

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

Obvious choice is obvious.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                  Mike Vick could run a 4.3 40. He could out run Tebow and McCoy while being buried up to his head in water.
                  Yeah but if we are bringing water into this, if the race was on water? Easy Tebow win.

I like Tebow a lot actually too. I am realistic about his success though. But of all the QBs to compare him to, Vick is one of the last ones. Similar in maybe they aren't conventional QBs but that's about it.
                  Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                    Yeah but if we are bringing water into this, if the race was on water? Easy Tebow win.

I like Tebow a lot actually too. I am realistic about his success though. But of all the QBs to compare him to, Vick is one of the last ones. Similar in maybe they aren't conventional QBs but that's about it.
                    Truth everybody knows Jesus can walk on water....and black people can't win j/k
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      Truth everybody knows Jesus can walk on water....and black people not named McNair or McNabb can't win
                      Fixed for you.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I thought Pat White was gonna be the closest guy to Vick's skillset in the NFL.
                        Where is he now? Not even running the Fishes Wildcat?

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Fixed for you.
                          D'oh...i meant to put swim. Idk where i got win from.
                          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            Fixed for you.
                            You forgot Warren Moon.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              You forgot Warren Moon.
                              Haha crackhead.. no.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information