Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the next Micheal Vick comperison ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am I the only one that thinks Terrelle Pryor is the closest to Vick? Super strong arm, very fast outside the pocket with great elusiveness and going to get a shot at the top of the draft to play QB in the NFL. I think Pryor has had alot more hype than Vick had to deal with at a much younger age, but he seems to be in the Vick mold.

Comment

Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
      am I the only one that thinks Terrelle Pryor is the closest to Vick? Super strong arm, very fast outside the pocket with great elusiveness and going to get a shot at the top of the draft to play QB in the NFL. I think Pryor has had alot more hype than Vick had to deal with at a much younger age, but he seems to be in the Vick mold.
      but Pryor can throw a spiral

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        First, he has to show that he healed after his torn ACL. Second, he has to carry that team to a better record than his only full season.

Also, the delusion that McCoy is a future star in this league is hilarious.
        I was gonna say Robert Griffin but then you reminded me of that acl
        Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by katnip View Post
          I was gonna say Robert Griffin but then you reminded me of that acl
          I follow the Big XII closely. Other conferences? Not so much.

Also, gig 'em Aggies.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            but Pryor can throw a spiral
            Can or can't? Because Vick's problem was never the spiral, it's just that the ball would spiral in a direction that no offensive player was.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
              Obvious choice is obvious.

I once was blind. Dwight Dasher threw a lazer-rocket pass into my head and now I see.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
                Pryor isn't that athletic. Vick was a freak. Pryor is extremely good, but he's not Mike Vick.

Mike Vick could have gotten away from Brandon Graham.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

if Denard Robinson ever learns to throw a football, it could be him!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                    Mike Vick could have gotten away from Brandon Graham.
                    Lies. Nobody escapes Brandon Graham's wrath.

Comment

Tons of people will get the comparison, but odds are we don't see another player like Vick. Guys come and go, Reggie McNeal got the comparison from some but it turned out he couldn't play QB and he got drafted in like the 6th round to play WR for the Bengals, but nobody really makes it in the NFL. Vick had a cannon and wheels, which some guys have, but while he wasn't a super accurate NFL QB most guys with that skill set aren't accurate enough to make it work. He was a really rare player. Plus NFL QB's really have to play in the pocket anyway, something he had trouble learning, so scramblers are always going to have an uphill battle unless (and sometimes even if) they're they're really, really special talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                        Can or can't? Because Vick's problem was never the spiral, it's just that the ball would spiral in a direction that no offensive player was.
                        I mean can't

Comment

I am going to say Pryor

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Did someone really say Tim Tebow is a better passer than Michael Vick?

hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

If the question is "Will any other player change the way the Madden franchise is played as much as Michael Vick?" then the answer is no.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information