No announcement yet.

Keith Bulluck to the G-Men.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to K-Bull and the G-Men and thanks to him for all of his years in TN.

That said, I'm skeptical of him making a great impact this season and even beyond. When the Titans part ways with a guy, it's usually a good move.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      He's gonna be playing MIKE for ya'll? You sure?

Yikes...not sure how I like that. He may be 230 lbs. right now, and his playing weight at OLB was around 235 lbs. He's a coverage linebacker, and taking on blocks isn't his strong suite. He was solid at stuffing for an OLB though.

I love KBull. He has much more left in the tank. Just depends on how his ACL has healed. I'm just worred about him playing MIKE. I'm assuming ya'll are moving more towards Cover 2 than ZBS? Cause if there's one thing Bulluck can't do, it's blitz.

Ya'll could be heading towards a situation like Oakland was in last year with Morrison if ya'll are needing a MLB who needs to take on and shed blockers and not one that can drop and excel in coverage. Bulluck's definitely a leader though, and he was the one who got everyone lined up on DEF for the Titans.
      Do you by chance have a couch on your front lawn?
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

This was on the cards for a while now - the Giants were the proposed team since before he was actually a free agent. He has wanted to go back to NY and they are a 4-3 team with a seemingly constant need of LBs.

Hope he does great for a few more years. I thought he was living off his name mostly in recent seasons and didn't really play that great all that often, but a new start could be what he needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
          Do you by chance have a couch on your front lawn?
          No, I just say ya'll a lot. And I spell it my own way and not the "y'all" way. You're not the first one to notice it and poke fun, ya jerk. :P Only 4 uses...that's pretty good for me.

I actually have little to no southern accent. Everyone thinks I moved here from the north despite me living in TN all my life. I have my moments though. Ya'll is really my only country word, so I gets tuh abuse it!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

TitanHope sounds like a fast-talking northerner from my xbox live experiences. Accept my friend request by the way butt hole.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Lol, dude I haven't been on XBL in ages. I'll hop on tomorrow and catch my stuff up.

I'm so about to buy that Deadliest Warrior game on there. Have you guys seen that? A marathon of the show has been on all day, and it's been intense. I kinda feel bad for the guys who are stuck in the iron age who have to go up against guys with flintlock pistols. The producer must like "bringing a knife to a gun fight" irony.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                Keith whent to high school about 15 minutes away from mine. My HS and his are rivals actually. But I still love him. Hey scotty think you could get me a Keith jersey? lol.
                C-town south?
                Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Playing MIKE seems a bit weird, but I guess Boley is the weakside guy already right? Boley is perfect for what he does there, I just don't know if Bulluck inside is the best fit for cleaning up some of that mess.

Who is the Strongside backer?
                  Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 07-25-2010, 10:48 AM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I think it's Clint Sintim.

Comment

Sintim SHOULD be the starting strong side backer. Him, Bulluck and Boley make a pretty nice LB corps. Keith's leadership, experience, talent and overall awesomeness should really help us. I'm super pumped for it
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Is Keith really going to be that much better than old Pierce? I loved Bulluck pre injury but I'm not so sure he can still make a big impact. Hopefully he proves me wrong.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Why didn't the Titans resign him?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Why didn't the Titans resign him?
                            A torn ACL and alot of confidence in Gerald McRath. Like Voodoo said, when the Titans let someone walk, 99.9% of the time its for the best.
                            Last edited by DoughBoy; 07-25-2010, 02:07 PM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

I actually think that he'll be a 4th linebacker. Unless our DTs are much much better we'll need a MLB who can clean up the run, that's Jonathon Goff. KB meanwhile would be brought on on passing downs while also being Boley's backup incase he gets banged up again. At least that's what I'm hoping happens. Unless of course we plan to move Boley to SLB which I'm not too fond of given how well he's played at WLB for us.
                              Last edited by Rosebud; 07-25-2010, 10:45 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Keith Bulluck has always been one of my favorite players. Not sure how he'll thrive coming off of an ACL injury and switching to the MLB position at the age of 33, but I'll definitely be keeping my eye on him. Can't be any worse than Antonio Pierce who I heard has been disappointing since the Giants won the Super Bowl.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                                Originally posted by Borat
                                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information