Dez Bryant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Larry would still do it, he didnt care. He almost killed Jose Cortez.
    He should have killed Jose Cortez. I ******* hate Jose Cortez.

Also, I couldnt finish that Dez reply, I cant read talking that piss-poor without a hemorrhage.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      He should have killed Jose Cortez. I ******* hate Jose Cortez.

Also, I couldnt finish that Dez reply, I cant read talking that piss-poor without a hemorrhage.
      lol. Yeah I could have lived without Jose Cortez.

We should bring him back to take care of your boy, Stephen Mcgee, the guy is garbage.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Wow. I guess Dez really didn't have a clue.

I've heard that more than a few big time college football players don't even watch the NFL or follow the game. Guess it's true.

Hopefully Mr. Bryant's mental acuity will eventually catch up with his idiot savant ability to play wide receiver.

Makes you wonder if he knew the Dallas Cowboys were located in Texas.

Comment

We should bring him back to take care of your boy, Stephen Mcgee, the guy is garbage.
          How can you call McGee garbage? He's entering his second year! I don't think he even played a down last year. I did watch him in preseason games, all he did was exactly what Romo did when he was a rookie: run for his life because your team has no O-line depth in preseason games.

Comment

lol. Yeah I could have lived without Jose Cortez.

What was th whole story w/ Cortez? All I remember was Allen grabbing him by the throat on the sideline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              How can you call McGee garbage? He's entering his second year! I don't think he even played a down last year. I did watch him in preseason games, all he did was exactly what Romo did when he was a rookie: run for his life because your team has no O-line depth in preseason games.

That's very true. I am still holding hope, I did want him bad, but I want to see some promise also. Rudy Carpenter looked better then him and he played with a worse line and worse WR's. I just don't want to go through a lapse in finding a QB again when we'll have a ton of weapons on offense. We need to put a priority on developing that guy now for a few years and McGee hasn't showed many flashes of a player yet but I'm gonna give him some time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                McGee hasn't showed many flashes of a player yet but I'm gonna give him some time.
                ...IT'S BEEN ONE SEASON! haha.

Comment

• Mcgee has zero awareness and he cannot complete passes, even against air in camp. Sure it's early...but some are already questioning if he's an NFL QB. He's just not getting it. All his reps are shrouded with confusion and turnovers. Would I be surprised if he was cut this year? Not at all.

It wont happen, but it wouldnt surprise me. There doesnt seem to be a lot of confidence in him right now.

I hate our backup QB situation. Kitna blows, but he's a helluva lot better than Mcgee.
                  Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 07-27-2010, 11:36 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information