• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Hmmm I am going to say that Drew Brees gets injured over the Madden Curse.
        I'm a Bad Boy baby.

Comment

Another account. Cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Zowie:Ruck Fules View Post
            Here is one for my team. Josh Freeman gets hurt in the first game and Jevan Snead replaces him and does a good job like how Kurt Warner and Tom Brady did and he replaces Freeman as the franchise QB and we end up trading Freeman for like a 2nd rounder or something.

Another. Gerald Mccoy will be defensive rookie of the year and will go down as a better DT than the guy he covets: Warren Sapp and will retire with three super bowl rings with the buccaneers.

Comment

On a serious note, why would a Bucs fan want Freeman to get hurt for Snead?

I liked the flashes I saw from Freeman last year. He did just as well (if not better) than overhyped Sanchez/Stafford, and did it with far, far less talent around him. I think they could have something special on their hands, as long as they don't ruin his development if/when Morris is canned.

I swear, with the way that HS recruiting has come into the mainstream, I really believe that Sanchez and Stafford are still living off the insane amount of hype they created as college recruits.
              Last edited by yourfavestoner; 07-26-2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zowie:Ruck Fules View Post
                Here is one for my team. Josh Freeman gets hurt in the first game and Jevan Snead replaces him and does a good job like how Kurt Warner and Tom Brady did and he replaces Freeman as the franchise QB and we end up trading Freeman for like a 2nd rounder or something.

Another. Gerald Mccoy will be defensive rookie of the year and will go down as a better DT than the guy he covets: Warren Sapp and will retire with three super bowl rings with the buccaneers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam
                  Zowie:Ruck Fules seems to have multiple personalities using Buddy L and Jerry's World and Joe M Charlie and Zowie:Ruck Fules

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    Jamaal Charles will have 9000 rushing yards this season.
                    psssh Aaron Rodgers is not only going to run for 9000 yards in 1 game he is going to throw for 20,000 yards in the same one!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Jevan Snead makes "insert ****** QB's name here" look like a Hall of Famer.

He's garbage.
                      I hope you feel good about yourself! Making fun of Snead is like pistol whipping a blind kid now, but when he is a perennial all-pro we'll see who's laughing.

Seriously though you should love him as a SCAR fan, he helped you out a lot during our meetings the past two seasons.

Stay strong Zowie, Snead and I are your only two allies
                      Last edited by Don Vito; 07-26-2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

single greatest post i've ever read.

Comment

Does anyone remeber lipid and him dying or something?

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Does anyone remeber lipid and him dying or something?
                            I just found that thread the other day. Why do you ask?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                                I just found that thread the other day. Why do you ask?
                                I was just wondering...... haha.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information