Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your top three rival games you like watching.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ravens/Steelers
    Ravens/Bengals
    Ravens/Titans
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Packers/Vikings
      Colts/Pats
      NFC East vs NFC East excluding the Redskins.

Comment

I love NFC East rivalries.

NFC East vs NFC East
        Steelers/Ravens
        Patriots/Colts

Comment

Originally posted by bam bam View Post

NO ES POSIBLE
          Boring for years. Defensive stalemates and power running.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Boring for years. Defensive stalemates and power running.
            how can you be an NFC East fan and not love smashmouth football?!!

you're a Jersey boy, you're supposed to love smashmouth football!!!!

>=0

Comment

Packers/Vikings
              Steelers/Ravens
              Cowboys/Eagles

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

For Steelers:

Steelers/Ravens
                Steelers/Chargers
                Steelers/Patriots

In General:
                Vikings/Packers (Brett's a traitor)
                Cowboys/Eagles and Cowboys/Giants (impartial)

and of course...

Patriots vs. Colts (I just can't stand Brady. Terrific player, but I can't stand him)

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

For the Jags:
                  Jags/Steelers - A favorite AFC Central rivalry of mine growing up. After switching the divisions up, these two still had a nice run of playing each other every year.

Fred Taylor is a master of running against the 3-4, and I used to love watching him gash the Steelers everytime we played them.

Pats/Colts - Since my team is too ****** to consistently beat the Colts, I have to watch another team do the dirty work. And I love watching them do it. Viva la Brady!

Giants/Cowboys - My dad is a Giants fan, so I grew up watching lots of Big Blue football. This rivalry lost it's luster for awhile in the late 90s/early 2000s when the entire division was just awful, and Philly was able to win it every year by being slightly better than average. But it's come back strong the last few years, and I love it.

Two huge markets with unlimited resources, and two huge, passionate, and (mostly) irrational fanbases. This game is a prime-time must every single season, and it's even better when these teams meet in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    For the Jags:
                    Jags/Steelers - A favorite AFC Central rivalry of mine growing up. After switching the divisions up, these two still had a nice run of playing each other every year.

Fred Taylor is a master of running against the 3-4, and I used to love watching him gash the Steelers everytime we played them.

Pats/Colts - Since my team is too ****** to consistently beat the Colts, I have to watch another team do the dirty work. And I love watching them do it. Viva la Brady!

Giants/Cowboys - My dad is a Giants fan, so I grew up watching lots of Big Blue football. This rivalry lost it's luster for awhile in the late 90s/early 2000s when the entire division was just awful, and Philly was able to win it every year by being slightly better than average. But it's come back strong the last few years, and I love it.

Two huge markets with unlimited resources, and two huge, passionate, and (mostly) irrational fanbases. This game is a prime-time must every single season, and it's even better when these teams meet in the playoffs.
                    When the Jags had Henderson and Stroud, them vs the Steelers were some of my favorite games. If you like hitting, you LOVED those games. Those games were awesome.

As a Giants fan, I obviously love all our East rivalries, but I think the most passionate one is NYG vs Philly for me personally.

I HATE Philadelphia. Everything about em. And Philly for the most part feels the same way. And I think the proximity of the rivals makes for a more interesting hatred. Giants/Philly is always a game I get up for, no matter how bad we are.

They show up to our stadium. We show up to theirs. We fight. We heckle. We see each other at work. I enjoy seeing them cry. I just hate Philadelphia. It's so deep, I won't root for Philly for anything.

Remember that racehorse that was going for the triple crown for Philly awhile back? I even rooted against him. I hate Philadelphia. **** Philly.

And I definitely hate the Eagles.
                    Last edited by bigbluedefense; 07-27-2010, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      I HATE Philadelphia.

what about these guys?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post

what about these guys?
                        Love the show.

But Mac is my least favorite of the bunch, bc he's actually from Philly.

Comment

1. PIT/BAL (one of the few cases where dominant defense, not bad offense, results in a low score)
                          2. NE/IND (kinda cooled down lately, but it's hard to beat Manning vs. Brady in the playoffs)
                          3. GB/MIN (i'm not sure if i'm excited over these games or envious as a lions fan)
                          I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                            3. GB/MIN (i'm not sure if i'm excited over these games or envious as a lions fan)
                            When I watch NFC North games that aren't including the Lions (I feel for their fans), I wish both teams would lose.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                              Vikings vs Packers: I like this game more than any game not involving the Patriots. I just hope the Packers offensive line is a bit better this year so I can watch Aaron Rodgers stand up.
                              But he looks so good lying on his back!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

1) Colts / Patriots - seems to be the most over hyped game every time they play, but still tons of fun. It's always competitive and usually someone interesting happens. Plus it's almost always on Monday night.

2) Steelers / Ravens - I love watching these guys beat the crap out of each other.

3) My obscure pick is: Bengals / Chiefs - We get the Chiefs like 4 out every 5 seasons and I like to talk trash to Vidae when we win. Also, Chad basically guaranteeing a win against them when they were undefeated was fun.

Obviously I love whenever the Bengals play another AFC North team, or when any AFC North team plays another. But I tried not to pick the usual suspects :P

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information