No announcement yet.

Haynesworth "Pleased"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the point in arguing the details of the test he keeps failing. It's perfectly clear to anyone with any ability to observe and make reasonable conclusions that he gets lazy when he's not playing for a contract. The hero worshipping jock-gobblers who make excuses for him just can't get over the way he played in his contract years. They are obviously blinded to how he's performed since suckering the Redskins into paying him that ridiculous contract.

Comment

Eh thats sorta true, hes been solid but nothing spectacular except that one contract year, so in a way its very true, but i think its also the fact that hes a poor sport, when hes losing or things arent going his way he just quits and doesnt care anymore, just turns into a spoiled large child. i think as long as hes with shanahan hes gunna half*** it and not care some more because he hates the guy at this point. considering he wasnt lighting the world on fire since he got there it doesnt look like he'll bother to turn it on later either
      Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
      Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Don't be surprised if AH is a Giant, Panther or more likely, a Ram, before the season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
          Don't be surprised if AH is a Giant, Panther or more likely, a Ram, before the season is over.
          I highly doubt the Skins are going to let him go to the Giants. Itd be like the Eagles throwing McNabb to the skins.... wait.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Fat Albert Passes Conditioning Test

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
              LOL he could have passed the test the first day he took it, i dont think people are comprehending that.
              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

It's a tough test, but I'm 100% confident that he was just dogging it. The guy is not out of shape in the least, he's just going to make life really hard for the rest of the people at camp without giving up any of his money.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  It's a tough test, but I'm 100% confident that he was just dogging it. The guy is not out of shape in the least, he's just going to make life really hard for the rest of the people at camp without giving up any of his money.
                  Pretty much
                  RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Apparently not anymore...

Haynesworth: "I'm not good enough to play in a 3-4"

“We just kept working at the Okie, and I wasn’t coming along to be able to be the starter in that stuff,” Haynesworth said. “And I was like, ‘Hey, let’s focus on the stuff that I know and you’ll see a lot more production out of me.”’

Defensive coordinator Jim Haslett said there came a point when the defense had to punt.

“Trying to get him to do the 3-4 stuff was trying to get a square peg into a round hole,” Haslett said. “We tried to force the issue, and it hasn’t worked out the way that we would like. I still think he can do it because he’s a good athlete and he is athletic and smart and tough enough to do it.”

So what does Haynesworth have as his goal for the rest of the season?

“Keep playing and help the teammates, and make plays and I guess get noticed more,” he said, “so people will say I’m not a bust or whatever.”

Once the session was done, Haynesworth was asked if he’ll speak again next week.

“What is this? Week 8?” he said as he walked away from the podium. “I’ll see you at Week 16.”
                    If you don't want to be "a bust or whatever" maybe you should actually try to learn the defense

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

How good would he look next to Canty with Osi and Tuck on either side and Joseph, Cofield, JPP and maybe even Kiwi around playoff time keeping them fresh?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information