No announcement yet.

Training Camp Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the Bears offensive line, Cutler is going to get sacked 85 times this year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      With the Bears offensive line, Cutler is going to get sacked 85 times this year.
      That's a little ridiculous. Be a tad realistic. 80.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Sounds like Greg Olsen will be traded. Makes sense, Martz doesn't use the TE and the Bears O-Line could definitely use Brandon Manumaleuna helping out blocking.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/footb...ully01.article
        Olsen should have been traded, I don't know why teams get stubborn with their players and don't want to move them, I think if they tried hard enough they could of gotten a 2nd from the Pats before the draft started. Even a 3rd rounder from a team would be nice, I highly doubt they use him, his numbers will fall off pretty hard and his value is gonna drop dramatically next off-season.

They really should have tried harder to push him, or just not even signed Martz in the first place seeing as how Olsen was one of their best offensive skill position players and he typically ignores pass catching TE's.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          That's a little ridiculous. Be a tad realistic. 80.
          Cutler is actually exceptionally good at avoiding sacks - just not interceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            I don't know much, he started 8 games for Denver at RT but didn't play well. 6'8, 300lbs, age 25.
            Polumbus is okay as long as he doesnt have to deal with speed rushers (very slow feet - not very agile). Gets an okay push in the run game, and can hold up okay against a bull rush. He fell behind Beadles and Batiste in the race for backup tackle spots.

Comment

• So, Mike Williams quietly has looked some what decent for Seattle it will be interesting to see if he keeps it up.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information