Training Camp Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MITCH KING!!!

I can't wait for him to start blowing up interior OL in camp this year. I loved him in 09, was shocked when he went undrafted, and was furious when he went to the Titans. Let's go Mitch! Get angry at everybody who doubts you!

Comment

Training camp is the best part of the Browns season because the only thing bad that can happen right now is we lose our best player for the whole year.

Comment

Raiders sign Rolando McClain

The highest-drafted player to sign so far this year.

And

The Chiefs have signed everyone but Berry.

Comment

Raiders always get there players signed on time well besides the whole Russell thing
          Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

Seymour has been playing inside at left tackle witch will allow Oakland to put there best four out there with Houston,Seymour,Kelly,Shaughnessy
            Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

The Chiefs no I mean Green Bay Packers are close to signing Bryan Bulaga. :)

Comment

Broncos sign Tim Tebow to $33 million contract

Comment

quite pricey for a wildcat qb.

I bet njx is happy! haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

33 is the max with incentives $8.7 is guaranteed which isn't to bad.

Comment

He was so lucky to be drafted where he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        33 is the max with incentives $8.7 is guaranteed which isn't to bad.
                        Yeah, there is pretty much no chance he gets the 33.

Comment

Brandon Graham is the latest 1st rounder to sign.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Comment

Can't wait to be at the Broncos camp next week. Hopefully I can get you guys some good pictures for the training camp picture thread there is bound to be. They always seem to lack good bronco pictures.

I'm ok with Tebow's contract. They keep posting that 33 million number but there is no way he will ever get to that amount. And if he does, I will have no problem paying him that much. The last 9 million in escalators have to do with stuff like pro bowl appearances, playoff wins and superbowls. If he can win us more playoff games than Cutler did *cough* zero *cough* I'll be ok with throwing some money his way.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Updates from Panthers camp:

J-Stewart is on the PUP list rehabbing his leg still

Beason moved to the WLB spot and despite humbly saying "I'll never be as good as Davis in this spot" apparently tore it up knocking down passes and taking INTs (dropping a few too), he punishes himself with 50 pushups when he drops an INT.

Defensive line on the first team looked like **** apparenlty, they had 2 starters and the first back up out though, 2 DTs rehabbing and Johnson with a tweaked hammy

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                                Beason moved to the WLB spot and despite humbly saying "I'll never be as good as Davis in this spot" apparently tore it up knocking down passes and taking INTs (dropping a few too), he punishes himself with 50 pushups when he drops an INT.
                                Whats the story with Thomas Davis? Are they just trying Beason out at WLB or was he moved or something?

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information