Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by njx9
    and i thought he was on the chiefs...
    Me too, considering how tight Pioli and Kirk Ferentz are!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Crabtree with a neck strain today...

Comment

• Hardy is hurt and UDFA David Nelson is back. He's once again running in the first 4-WR sets. Nothing special, but he seems to be our top option for a big receiver. Easley is in for surgery and Felton Huggins is waived/injured, so we'll see a lot of him on Friday with only 7 healthy receivers, including Evans who will probably only play a series.

I want to see Roosevelt put up some decent numbers through a lot of playing time and hopefully getting to play with our best QB, Levi Brown, against scrubs in the 4th quarter. But I doubt our offense will even function.

Comment

• Harvey Unga on IR

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com...erve-list.html

Comment

• Must be Denver again
            Demaryius Thomas has scar tissue in fractured foot

Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that rookie wide receiver Demaryius Thomas looked great in both Friday's practice and Saturday's scrimmage until he suffered a setback to the fractured left foot which kept him out of commission for most of the offseason.

Unfortunately, the early word is Thomas tore up some scar tissue from the break. The scar tissue problem off the fractured foot happened to tight end Tony Scheffler a couple years back and he was placed in a boot for a few days.

Thomas seems to be the real deal, maybe a future Pro Bowler. Expectations for this year, however, must be tempered due to the foot injury.

Comment

• Denver can't catch a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                Denver can't catch a break.
                Hey, all these injuries have given us a fantastic opportunity to evaluate a large number of players that will never be good enough to start in the NFL.

Comment

• What in the world is going on in Camp Singletary?

Kentwan Balmer walks out on the team on Monday.

Glen Coffee retires from football on Friday.

What a way to lose a 1st and 3rd round pick

:(

Comment

• Coffee's story makes me laugh. I read that he quit after getting blown up on a blitz and got yelled at by the coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      Coffee's story makes me laugh. I read that he quit after getting blown up on a blitz and got yelled at by the coach.
                      Well that's the picture some beat writers are painting. I doubt that "getting yelled at" was his reason. He got yelled at plenty last season as well.

So bizarre.
                      Last edited by phlysac; 08-13-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        Coffee's story makes me laugh. I read that he quit after getting blown up on a blitz and got yelled at by the coach.
                        If anything that might have been the straw that broke the camel's back

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          If anything that might have been the straw that broke the camel's back
                          Probably. I can't imagine any football player, at any level, who's never been yelled at by a coach. Probably something more going on, but I think it's a little silly if he did indeed decide to retire after a scolding.

Comment

• Ty Warren is out for the year in New England per ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                              Ty Warren is out for the year in New England per ESPN.
                              That sucks....they already need a lot of young guys to step it up on defense to stay competative in that division, and now they'll need them all the more.

Comment

• Gerard Warren at DE for New England is not a good fit at all either. The guy has no place in a 3-4. They need Belichick magic for their DLine to be any good this year without Seymour and Warren at ends and only sub-par stopgap guys on the roster to fill in.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information