No announcement yet.

Training Camp Injury Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meant to post the above in the TC thread.

Comment

• i believe it was bbd who called dallas not being able to avoid the injury bug this year

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Gibril Wilson could be done for the year

Comment

• Nobody lose any guys in games last night?

My Packers seem to have come out pretty clean. We didn't even play Matthews, Woodson, Barnett, Harris, and I think Hawk.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
            Nobody lose any guys in games last night?
            I've read that Russell Okung may miss the season opener because of an ankle injury suffered last night. Kentwan Balmer (knee/ankle) and Kelly Jennings (elbow) were also injured for the Seahawks. MRI's will be conducted on all three players today.

Comment

• Maurice Leggett was carted off the field with some kind of neck injury. He was moving his arms and legs but we're not sure how bad it is. Hopefully we find out today.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                I've read that Russell Okung may miss the season opener because of an ankle injury suffered last night. Kentwan Balmer (knee/ankle) and Kelly Jennings (elbow) were also injured for the Seahawks. MRI's will be conducted on all three players today.
                Almost zero depth at that tackle position, they were probably going to suffer with a rookie there but now it is pretty much back to the 2009 level.

If Seattle gets off to a slow start where they have a losing record by the mid-season point they should just throw in the towel because those 2 QBs they have sure as hell arent the answer.

Comment

• Urlacher and Peppers both suffered injuries that are being considered minor. I haven't heard of any other Bear injuries. Hopefully that keeps up.

Comment

• We probably lost Sensabaugh for the rest of the preseason.

Brooking is probably done until the season, as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Kareem Moore out 4-6 weeks
                      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

• Other than Lynell Hamilton, the Saints have come out pretty clean so far.
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26
                        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Rumor going around Sidney Rice might be out for the year after having hip surgery today. Take it for what it's worth. Would really put a big dent in the Vikings offense.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Rumor going around Sidney Rice might be out for the year after having hip surgery today. Take it for what it's worth. Would really put a big dent in the Vikings offense.
                            And many of FF teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Rumor going around Sidney Rice might be out for the year after having hip surgery today. Take it for what it's worth. Would really put a big dent in the Vikings offense.
                              That would be terrible for the Vikings.
                              Maybe this is why they're desperate enough to bring in Javon Walker.

Comment

• Yeah no big sources are reporting it yet so who knows. Usually I wouldn't post a rumor but thought it was very interesting. It would make sense with the Walker signing as you said.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information