Training Camp Injury Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Yeah no big sources are reporting it yet so who knows. Usually I wouldn't post a rumor but thought it was very interesting. It would make sense with the Walker signing as you said.
    I'm still bitter we lost Sterling Sharpe in the prime of his career.
    And we had Robert Brooks career basically end in 1996 with the ACL tear. He was never the same. Those were are two franchise WRs of that era, cut way way short.

What is interesting is that they both were South Carolina Gamecocks.
    Sidney Rice's college?

Comment

• The Vikings/Rice are talking the same way the Colts talked about Anthony Gonzalez. I think there is some gamesmanship going on here. And I definitely think the hip is worse off than they are letting on.

(moves Bernard Berrian up fantasy ranking)

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-hip-surgery/

He hasn't undergone it yet, but if he decides to, he could miss up to half the season.

Comment

• They should move Joe Webb to WR in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-hip-surgery/

He hasn't undergone it yet, but if he decides to, he could miss up to half the season.

*moves Bernard Berrian way up fantasy rankings... mwhahahahaha. our draft is in four days and I bet no one else is on top of this*

Comment

• Rice is a dumb ass. The doctors told him months ago that he should have the surgery and he would be good to go for the start of the season. Instead he decides to do physical therapy and hope that it would work. Well it didn't and now he has put the Vikings in a pretty ****** situation.

Comment

• Chiefs' Maurice Leggett expected to make full recovery

Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Maurice Leggett is expected to make a full recovery from a neck and spinal injury suffered against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers where he was carted off the field.

“Everything looks good,” coach Todd Haley told reporters. “There is nothing spinal or anything like that. He was in a pretty good condition and I think that the trainers and doctors did everything that they were supposed to do as far as taking all precautions. It’s a scary situation, but that part of it is out of the mix.”
                Haley added that he expects Leggett to practice at some point this season.

“All things are pointing to the fact that this should not affect him career-wise,” Haley said.

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ut-for-season/

Trindon Holliday out for the year due to a thumb injury. I hear that he had been dropping some punts and such so he may not have made the roster anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                    That would be terrible for the Vikings.
                    Maybe this is why they're desperate enough to bring in Javon Walker.
                    Pretty sure that Javon Walker isnt the solution to their problems.

Comment

• Seahawks rookie LT Okung has high ankle sprain

Comment

• Broncos starting to get healthy. Buckhalter and Bay Bay back at practice, with Clady expected back tomorrow.

Comment

• Rams fear Donnie Avery won't play again in 2010

Adam Caplan of FOXSports.com reports that the Rams fear receiver Donnie Avery, who injured his right knee against the Patriots on Thursday night, will miss the rest of the season
                          Pretty lame.

Comment

• AJ Green with their top 3 pick next year? I'm thinking so....

Comment

• My condolences to Donnie Avery. That was brutal. I just have a hard time accepting any injuries in exhibition games, from any team.

From Green Bay:

It was a costly night for the Colts. Running back Joseph Addai left the game in the third quarter with a concussion and linebacker Gary Brackett hurt his right hand.

Adding to the injury problems for Indianapolis (0-3), cornerback Jacob Lacey left the game with a concussion, offensive tackle Tony Ugoh hurt his toe and defensive tackle Antonio Johnson sustained a groin injury.

The Packers lost cornerback Brandon Underwood to a shoulder injury, defensive lineman Jarius Wynn to a concussion and linebacker Desmond Bishop to a hamstring injury.

I didn't see anything too serious. Hopefully.

Comment

• X-rays negative for Gary Brackett

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information