X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-tore-his-acl/

Avery's ACL is torn for sure.

Comment

• And the Rams officially want to kill themselves for taking Avery as the 1st WR that year over Desean Jackson.

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      AJ Green with their top 3 pick next year? I'm thinking so....
      About as much of a lock as you can get. No way they win enough games to put themselves out of his range. They should be the 1st team looking to take a WR, and I'd be shocked if they were picking later then 2-3 range. Green makes so much sense for them seeing as how they have a million #2 WR's.
      Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 08-27-2010, 05:04 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        And the Rams officially want to kill themselves for taking Avery as the 1st WR that year over Desean Jackson.
        He is no Jackson but I think the kid has talent it's a shame he got hurt.

Comment

• They need to make us an offer for Sam Hurd. :D

Unless we intend to keep him.

But honestly...their best receivers are Laurent Robinson and Danny Amendola, currently. Come on now. Cant depend on Gilyard or Gibson either. Poor Bradford.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            They need to make us an offer for Sam Hurd. :D

But honestly...their best receivers are Laurent Robinson and Danny Amendola, currently. Come on now. Cant depend on Gilyard or Gibson either. Poor Bradford.
            They had some rookie TE who's name I'm not even going to try to spell go off vs NE they better hope that wasn't a fluke.

Comment

• No way they don't end up with the best of the big 4 receivers next year now.

Comment

• Any news on Rashard Mendenhall's arm?
                Last edited by Jakey; 08-27-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                  Any news on Rashard Mendenhall's arm?
                  rumors that he broke it in practice. Steelers are denying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    They need to make us an offer for Sam Hurd. :D

Jordy Nelson & Justin Harrell to St Louis for the Rams 2011 1st round draft pick?
                    Is that enough for Jordyzzzz?

I didn't know Mendenhall was hurt. Sh*t. He's my bonus keeper.

Trent Cole hurt his ankle, MRI scheduled for today.
                    I hope it's not serious, but if it's enough to just miss week one, I don't mind.
                    Week 1: Packers @ Eagles.

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ffield-so-far/

Though details remain sketchy and the team is taking a guarded approach to drawing conclusions or supplying information regarding the condition of Chiefs linebacker Cameron Sheffield, we're hearing that Sheffield's condition has improved dramatically following a scary incident on Friday night that left him motionless on the field.

Early indications weren't good at all, with Sheffield showing all the signs of someone who had suffered a potentially severe spinal cord injury.

Stay tuned for more details. Though more tests need to be conducted, the indication for now is that Sheffield will be fine.

Comment

• I saw that hit up close.. he hit the RB and then just fell. It was scary. I hope the kid is okay.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• If he led with his head, it's his own stupid fault

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            No way they don't end up with the best of the big 4 receivers next year now.
                            Doubt Avery was going to change that and you are right they will go WR with their 1st pick but that was probably true before the kid was injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                              rumors that he broke it in practice. Steelers are denying it.
                              NOOOOOOOO I have him in fantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                                If he led with his head, it's his own stupid fault
                                I absolutely hate everything you choose to be. Every time I see you post I want to kick a small animal, that's how annoying you are on a day to day basis. You're like a little yapping dog that won't shut up.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information