Training Camp Injury Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Don't dismiss Atlanta. One of my sleeper teams this year. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they pushed New Orleans for that division or at least made it as a Wildcard team.
    Agreed.
    And that's the opener right? In Atlanta? I'll take the Falcons in that one.
    Steelers will be 1-3 after the first 4 games, although I think they can easily beat Tennessee because they'll shut down the Titans run, and take their chances with Vince's arm. Ravens will beat them week 4. They're lucky they get the Bucs in week 3. (Bucs have beaten my Packers two straight years WTF!)

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
      Agreed.
      And that's the opener right? In Atlanta? I'll take the Falcons in that one.
      Steelers will be 1-3 after the first 4 games, although I think they can easily beat Tennessee because they'll shut down the Titans run, and take their chances with Vince's arm. Ravens will beat them week 4. They're lucky they get the Bucs in week 3. (Bucs have beaten my Packers two straight years WTF!)
      I believe it's in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Guys, we're on computers. It takes two seconds to check. Yes it's in Pittsburgh, 1pm eastern, on FOX.

Comment

• bummer about lendale

Comment

• Morgan Burnett out for the year with a torn ACL.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Morgan Burnett out for the year with a torn ACL.
              Right, let's rename this title to just the MAJOR INJURY THREAD...
              Burnett out for the year for the Packers. Now it looks like Barnett too.
              Nick Barnett.
              Has any other team already lost 5 guys for the season like we have?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                Right, let's rename this title to just the MAJOR INJURY THREAD...
                Burnett out for the year for the Packers. Now it looks like Barnett too.
                Nick Barnett.
                Has any other team already lost 5 guys for the season like we have?
                A few seasons ago, the Broncos had something like 8 RBs on IR.

Comment

• Jermichael Finley, the key to the Packers supposed high-octane offense, might be done for the year.

He'd be joining a crowded list for the Packers on the sidelines hurt.

http://packersinsider.com/2010/10/je...n-may-be-over/

Comment

• From Rotoworld:

Monday night's MRI revealed a sprained right knee for Malcom Floyd.
                    Floyd will undergo further testing Tuesday, but initial results are encouraging. The Chargers "feared" Floyd had torn his ACL. San Diego can't afford to lose Floyd for the season, though his presence in the lineup isn't going to make or break the Chargers. They have little depth at wideout after losing Danario Alexander, and every prominent receiver on the roster has some sort of injury history. We should have another update on Floyd Tuesday.

Also, Chris Ivory, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Justin Blackmon all back now, or off PUP, ready to roll.

Comment

• The Colts were forced to activate Bradshaw because he took a couple walking speed handoffs. It apparently counted as practicing and the NFL said he had to be activated.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Jamaal Charles is a-ok. No lisfranc or anything like that.

Yipee skipee!

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Jamaal Charles is a-ok. No lisfranc or anything like that.

Yipee skipee!
                          I would not let him see the field the rest of pre-season.

Comment

Yipee skipee!
                            Knile Davis was about to go HAM.

You don't even know ; )

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            I would not let him see the field the rest of pre-season.
                            And this x 1000

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
                            "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

Yipee skipee!
                              Just be healthy enough for 8-8.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                Just be healthy enough for 8-8.
                                Considering we were 2-14, I'd take 8-8. I'd say good try, but it really wasn't.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information