Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Just be healthy enough for 8-8.
    Agreed. Agreed. Speaking of the Chiefs, it will be interesting to see how the 49ers defense does in the first couple of series against Alex Smith in the next preseason game.
    Last edited by Ness; 08-13-2013, 08:19 PM.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Redskins safety Philip Thomas out for the year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/redskin...0178--nfl.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
        Agreed. Agreed. Speaking of the Chiefs, it will be interesting to see how the 49ers defense does in the first couple of series against Alex Smith in the next preseason game.
        Well if he doesn't do anything fans will likely rip him. Just like they ripped Peyton Manning this week... right?

Comment

• Originally posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
          Redskins safety Philip Thomas out for the year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/redskin...0178--nfl.html
          That's a real tough one.
          For a second, I thought you meant Niners rookie S Reed instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Considering we were 2-14, I'd take 8-8. I'd say good try, but it really wasn't.
            Good try? All Niner fans are rooting for the Chiefs to get to 8 wins. Your 3rd becomes our 2nd.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Raiders step closer to Clowney

http://nfl.si.com/2013/08/14/jared-v...kland-raiders/

The Oakland Raiders were already facing an uphill battle to stay competitive this season. The task may have become unmanageable with Wednesday’s revelation that starting left tackle Jared Veldheer may be done for the season with a torn triceps.

The Raiders likely will place their standout offensive lineman on injured reserve with a return designation, meaning he could be activated later in the season if his recovery progresses. This is a major injury, though, and one which will require surgery, so getting Veldheer back at some point in 2013 may be a pipe dream for Oakland.

Comment

• Tom Brady might be hurt according to Rick Stroud, who covers the Bucs, with whom the Patriots are holding joint practices leading up to their preseason game.

@NFLSTROUD: Patriots QB Tom Brady knocked down during team work with Bucs and held his left knee. Limped off field but returned one play later.

@NFLSTROUD: After a few completions, Brady spoke with Bill Belichick and the trainers and was taken inside, leaving practice.
                Hopefully it's not serious.

Comment

• Whoa. Already makes a ****** offseason for the Patriots worse. Hope it's not serious. Brady is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                    Tom Brady might be hurt according to Rick Stroud, who covers the Bucs, with whom the Patriots are holding joint practices leading up to their preseason game.

You never know with these things.
                    I hope he's fine.

Comment

• Tebow time?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                        Just put in Pryor at QB, he's at least mobile enough to not be a sitting duck and is a bigger guy that he can take the hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                          Tom Brady might be hurt according to Rick Stroud, who covers the Bucs, with whom the Patriots are holding joint practices leading up to their preseason game.

Sounds minor but it's better to take precaution.

Comment

• Holy hell, looks like we dodged a bullet with Brady. Please.

Comment

• It sounds minor, and I hope it's minor. In the meantime it may not be a bad idea to hold him out of the next preseason game. He's been really sharp all camp so far, and I don't think he needs the experience at this point. Plus, it would be nice to get a look at Mallet with the staring line in there to give him a clean pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightytitan9 View Post
                                Just put in Pryor at QB, he's at least mobile enough to not be a sitting duck and is a bigger guy that he can take the hits.
                                True.
                                So the goal for that is just put a guy back there who can absorb punishment, run around some.... not worry about a QB throwing passes to receivers.

Low expectations?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information