Training Camp Injury Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
    It sounds minor, and I hope it's minor. In the meantime it may not be a bad idea to hold him out of the next preseason game. He's been really sharp all camp so far, and I don't think he needs the experience at this point. Plus, it would be nice to get a look at Mallet with the staring line in there to give him a clean pocket.
    The ESPN article on it said that he jogged off the practice field without help, so he probably just tweaked it. I'm glad he'll be okay, but...

Please, no. Brady has to play in the preseason game because I want as little of Tebow as humanly possible. Some of the Bucs fans I know just can't shut up about how "amazing" Tebow is, so I am really, really not looking forward to this preseason game as is. The last thing I want and need is extended Tebow time.

Comment

• Brady's injury

http://telly.com/13APF8V

Comment

• Damn. He got swarmed on.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
        Originally posted by Borat
        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Comment

• its the ryan mallet time

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
              Damn. He got swarmed on.
              Left side of the OL got pushed back and tripped up into Brady planting.

Comment

• That's all on Solder, Clayborn just doing his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
                  It sounds minor, and I hope it's minor. In the meantime it may not be a bad idea to hold him out of the next preseason game. He's been really sharp all camp so far, and I don't think he needs the experience at this point. Plus, it would be nice to get a look at Mallet with the staring line in there to give him a clean pocket.
                  Obviously Brady isn't out there for his benefit but rather the new guys around him.

Comment

• Raiders should start Pryor. I mean, seriously... where are you going as a franchise with Matt Flynn and now Alex Barron as your starting left tackle?

Comment

• Wade in the muddy water for Teddy Bridgewater??

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• So apparently, a helicopter just landed at the Pats training field.

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status...440320/photo/1

Comment

• Today is Tebow's birthday too, things are not looking up for Brady's knee
                          Last edited by cmarq83; 08-14-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Why couldn't my draft have been today instead of this weekend?

Comment

• Reporting minor knee sprain.

The Pats fans have had enough for one offseason - they deserved this not being serious.

.......Coming from a Bills fan.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
                              "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

• I would go with,
                                Get slaughtered for Bridgewater. I would also think the Raiders are the favorites for that top pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information