Clear All

• I pitched "**** the beddy for Teddy"

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
      I would go with,
      Get slaughtered for Bridgewater. I would also think the Raiders are the favorites for that top pick.
      It will probably come down to the Jags, Raiders and a couple of others. Can't pass up Clowney but to each his own.

Comment

• Tebow healed Brady

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          It will probably come down to the Jags, Raiders and a couple of others. Can't pass up Clowney but to each his own.
          If you need a franchise QB, how do you pass on the QB?

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Nameless Ghoul View Post
            Raiders should start Pryor. I mean, seriously... where are you going as a franchise with Matt Flynn and now Alex Barron as your starting left tackle?
            How do you know Pryor is worth starting over Flynn? From what I read in recent training camp reports, Pryor has not shined as a passer and Flynn has looked at least serviceable.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
            Originally posted by Borat
            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              Good try? All Niner fans are rooting for the Chiefs to get to 8 wins. Your 3rd becomes our 2nd.
              Having them go exactly 8-8 would be marvelous as the 49ers would get the highest second round pick they could possibly have with that scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                But Clowney might know what the QB is thinking...

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wootylicous View Post
                  But Clowney might know what the QB is thinking...
                  So he should switch to QB and then he'd know what the defense is thinking and he could be the best QB EVAR!

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• I kinda hope the Chiefs go 7-9 just to piss off 49ers fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                      How do you know Pryor is worth starting over Flynn? From what I read in recent training camp reports, Pryor has not shined as a passer and Flynn has looked at least serviceable.
                      From what I've read, Matt McGloin has looked like the second best passer in camp, better than both Pryor and Tyler Wilson. That's pretty awful.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        I kinda hope the Chiefs go 7-9 just to piss off 49ers fans.
                        You only want the Chiefs to win 7 games this season so the 49ers fanbase would be "pissed off"? You'd trade that for potentially having a successful and enjoyable year? Wait....really? LOL.

Hey no one twisted the Chiefs' arm for that doo doo deal. They really wanted Smith for some reason.
                        Last edited by Ness; 08-14-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                          If the franchise QB were named Elway, Aikman or Manning I'd do it. I wouldn't for Bridgewater.

Comment

• An unusual one...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-appendectomy/

Minnesota Vikings Pro Bowl fullback Jerome Felton was taken to a Minneapolis area hospital Wednesday afternoon for an emergency appendectomy that will likely force him to miss the remainder of the preseason.

According to Dan Wiederer of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Felton attended the Vikings’ morning walk-through on Wednesday before being absent for the afternoon’s practice. The operation was successful and the recovery is expected time is expected to be approximately two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                              You only want the Chiefs to win 7 games this season so the 49ers fanbase would be "pissed off"? You'd trade that for potentially having a successful and enjoyable year? Wait....really? LOL.

Hey no one twisted the Chiefs' arm for that doo doo deal. They really wanted Smith for some reason.
                              The Chiefs aren't winning the AFC West and are likely not making the playoffs this year anyway, so I'll take 7-9, which is a 5 game improvement, if it means we get to keep our 2nd round pick.

Anyone who thinks the Chiefs are winning 9+ games is out of their mind.

Watching the douchey 49er fans whine about not getting a 2nd would be very hard to pass up too.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                                The Chiefs aren't winning the AFC West and are likely not making the playoffs this year anyway, so I'll take 7-9, which is a 5 game improvement, if it means we get to keep our 2nd round pick.

Anyone who thinks the Chiefs are winning 9+ games is out of their mind.

Watching the douchey 49er fans whine about not getting a 2nd would be very hard to pass up too.
                                Hey you never know. A lot of people thought that about the 49ers and their new head coach in 2011. It's not like the AFC is stacked either. Tom Brady almost suffered a brutal injury today. You never know.

Well I guess it doesn't matter then. And I'm sure you won't be complaining about the Chiefs if they perform poorly this year since you expect them to already be in the toilet. Are you going to even watch any games with the slightest bit of optimism that the team you're supposed to be a fan of will succeed this year?

You'd rather see your team fail to see 49ers fans whine about not getting a second round pick. Man that's gold. Would Chiefs fans really get the last laugh in that scenario anyways? I mean I think the apex of it all is what the Chiefs pulled the trigger on that ridiculous trade in the first place.
                                Last edited by Ness; 08-15-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information