Training Camp Injury Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Job View Post
    What's with Denver and RB injuries? Didn't they have like 15 of them on IR two years ago?
    I think it was 8...but yeah, I remember that. Maybe there's a cosmic rebalancing going on after so many years of turning scrubs into 1000 yard backs.

Comment

http://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/20086889408

Moreno's hammy is not torn.

Comment

Brian Westbrook to the Broncos?

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
          Brian Westbrook to the Broncos?
          Word was he was all set to sign with the Rams, be Jackson's backup and do some 3rd down stuff probably.

Denver is probably a slightly better place to sign if they wanted him, which you have to wonder if they would want an injury prone little back with their entire RB corps getting busted up.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            They're probably left with just some undrafted rookies then...gotta suck.
            Hey, there is nothing wrong with Kolby Smith and Toney Baker as our primary running backs. Especially behind an o-line with two rookies. Recipe for certain success right there.

Comment

Word was he was all set to sign with the Rams, be Jackson's backup and do some 3rd down stuff probably.

Denver is probably a slightly better place to sign if they wanted him, which you have to wonder if they would want an injury prone little back with their entire RB corps getting busted up.
              If we piece together enough busted up running backs wont that equal one healthy running back?

Comment

If we piece together enough busted up running backs wont that equal one healthy running back?
                Maybe if you send them to Russia for limb transplants

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Hey, there is nothing wrong with Kolby Smith and Toney Baker as our primary running backs. Especially behind an o-line with two rookies. Recipe for certain success right there.
                  Kolby Smith won me a fantasy league a couple years back. ******* clutch late season waiver pickup he turned out to be :) (playing the Raiders didn't hurt either)

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                    Maybe if you send them to Russia for limb transplants

Comment

Kolby Smith won me a fantasy league a couple years back. ******* clutch late season waiver pickup he turned out to be :) (playing the Raiders didn't hurt either)
                      Hey, I really do like Kolby Smith, it is just that he is one abnormally long blade of grass away from a serious injury like the rest of our backs.

Comment

Kolby Smith can't stay on the field, and has had less then 3 yards a carry the last two years.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ractice-early/

On Tuesday, Eagles wideout Jeremy Maclin was carted off. His injury ended practice early.

Said receiver Hank Baskett of the situation, per Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer: "It killed the mood."

Maclin reportedly needed assistance walking from the cart to the locker room.

Comment

If we've learned anything so far, it's that "cart ride" might as well translate to "band-aid" in training camp. I don't know if any of the high profile cart rides have even been serious yet...

Comment

If we've learned anything so far, it's that "cart ride" might as well translate to "band-aid" in training camp. I don't know if any of the high profile cart rides have even been serious yet...
                              You never know, really. Alot of times you hear "carted off the field" and learn that the player only had stiffness of a minor ache. Then again, you hear reports like the 49ers gave 2 seasons ago regarding Manny Lawson with the dreaded "jogged off the field under his own power" only to find out the player has a torn ACL and will miss the entire season.

Comment

First Maclin, now Hakeem Nicks gets a Hyperextended knee......

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information