X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    who cares? here's to hoping he sucks!
    Why is that?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Why is that?
      I think the schlocky media whoring of Tebow is really why I dislike the guy. I think it would be hilarious to see him fail after all the time spent covering him. The guy is the 3rd QB in Denver and he gets more air time than any other player in Denver.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I think the schlocky media whoring of Tebow is really why I dislike the guy. I think it would be hilarious to see him fail after all the time spent covering him. The guy is the 3rd QB in Denver and he gets more air time than any other player in Denver.
        That's not his fault though, I can see hating on the media for over hyping him, but he seems like a nice enough guy that plays hard as hell. Hard to dislike IMO- and I can't stand Florida players.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

Comment

That's not his fault though, I can see hating on the media for over hyping him, but he seems like a nice enough guy that plays hard as hell. Hard to dislike IMO- and I can't stand Florida players.
          I don't hate the guy, I just want to see him fail.

Comment

yea I can see the media being annoying. But his work ethic, heart, and leadership are amazing. Plus whether you are Christian or not it takes a lot of courage to take a stand for his beliefs like he does. He could plow any chick at university of florida yet he stuck to his beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              He could plow any chick at university of florida yet he stuck to his beliefs.
              So you think. We don't know what goes down behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                yea I can see the media being annoying. But his work ethic, heart, and leadership are amazing. Plus whether you are Christian or not it takes a lot of courage to take a stand for his beliefs like he does. He could plow any chick at university of florida yet he stuck to his beliefs.
                Or it takes a bunch of arrogance, but we could argue semantics all day. Maybe he's going to star in the Disney movie as the friar dude?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

You can think that he got drafted too high and will never make it in the NFL, and you may be justified in thinking that - but there really are no reasons at all to hate the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Or it takes a bunch of arrogance, but we could argue semantics all day. Maybe he's going to star in the Disney movie as the friar dude?
                    Yeah, that arrogance really shows while he's volunteering in 3rd world countries in his free time.

they get smoked.

Comment

Friars don't look so cool in jean shorts. Nobody looks cool in jean shorts

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Friars don't look so cool in jean shorts. Nobody looks cool in jean shorts
                        you look pretty ****** cool in jorts when you're making multi-millions

edit: that's just a lie. jean shorts are just bad. tried to stand up for tim here, but there's no argument.

Comment

Yeah, that arrogance really shows while he's volunteering in 3rd world countries in his free time.
                          Circumcising kids and passing out bibles isnt helping anyone....

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                            Circumcising kids and passing out bibles isnt helping anyone....
                            neither is your played out joke

Comment

I hate him. I want to see him fail. He is just eerily perfect, and I hate it.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Who gives a ****, why is this a thread

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information