Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Sports Disses Jay Cutler & Adrian Peterson

http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/08...a-achievement/

Check it out....EA dissing Jay Cutler....I would be mad but at least they dissed Adrian Peterson too lol

Sidenote...whose picking up Madden 11? It comes out tomorrow.

Originally posted by DuckHunt View Post
    http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/08...a-achievement/

Check it out....EA dissing Jay Cutler....I would be mad but at least they dissed Adrian Peterson too lol

Sidenote...whose picking up Madden 11? It comes out tomorrow.
    Been playing it awhile, wouldn't recommend it new. Still has many many problems, and franchise/superstar are literally untouched.
    Breed's QB Philosophy:
    Originally posted by Breed
    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Madden is garbage, so no I won't be buying. But millions of drones across the country will fork over $60 for a roster update.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        Madden is garbage, so no I won't be buying. But millions of drones across the country will fork over $60 for a roster update.
        You know, honestly that is what it is this year. I actually put in Madden 10 after playing it and very little has changed. EA should be ashamed. I hope to god the NFL revokes their exclusive rights.
        Breed's QB Philosophy:
        Originally posted by Breed
        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
          You know, honestly that is what it is this year. I actually put in Madden 10 after playing it and very little has changed. EA should be ashamed. I hope to god the NFL revokes their exclusive rights.
          Yeah after seeing what the new rosters look like for this year they are essentially the same as the last updated rosters from last year.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

I'm gonna buy it, until another company other then EA start making sports games and I have an option then it'll be different, but I just enjoy playing football games way too much to not buy them.

Also, Supertar mode and Road to Glory(NCAA) are both terrible modes and haven't been touched or worked on since the game came out on next generation consoles. It could be a truly great mode but neither game takes the time to work on them.

None the less I'll buy it, I didn't buy NCAA but I'm just not going to go without a football game this year no matter what my expectations are.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

They've changed some things up on the Wii... :(

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                I'm gonna buy it, until another company other then EA start making sports games and I have an option then it'll be different, but I just enjoy playing football games way too much to not buy them.

Also, Supertar mode and Road to Glory(NCAA) are both terrible modes and haven't been touched or worked on since the game came out on next generation consoles. It could be a truly great mode but neither game takes the time to work on them.

None the less I'll buy it, I didn't buy NCAA but I'm just not going to go without a football game this year no matter what my expectations are.
                This is why we will not get a good football game. You and millions of others are ok with bad football as long as team names and the names on the jerseys are NFL.

Comment

I'm a rare bird that still prefers franchise over online or anything else, that said they never update it. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I'm a rare bird that still prefers franchise over online or anything else, that said they never update it. :(
                    That is all I do when I play, and I'm still upset they took the training camp out! I have to watch idly by while my QB that I want to develop develops at whatever pace Madden wants him to.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                      That is all I do when I play, and I'm still upset they took the training camp out!
                      Same. I liked being able to buff my stats, as well as being able to practice the positions. The only time to practice it is in the games themselves, and I hate to give up a big play.

If you want to play football, buy '10 for one-third the price.

Anyone know when EA's exclusive contract expires? I might need to form a letter writing campaign to help prevent it from being continued.

Comment

I like to take a bad team and start a franchise and build them up, it just so happens that the Chiefs are a bad team so I have killed two birds with one stone there.

Comment

I used to love playing football games when the Pats were bad/mediocre. Made the choice easy. Luckily, when the Pats got good, I was living in the MS Coast and the Saints were bad, and now I live in KC and the Chiefs are struggling. I'm so blessed!

I don't have a TV, but I'm considering Madden this year when I get one in a few weeks. Haven't bought a football game since NCAA '06 (or whichever one has Desmond Howard on the cover). I owned every Madden from '96 to '05. I also hope for a new football franchise and for EA to no longer have exclusive rights, but I haven't had a football game in forever, so...

Comment

Haven't bought a Madden game since they pulled the rug out from ESPN 2k5-the best football game ever made.

Originally posted by borg9
                            Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

i loved madden 10, thought it was by far their best one.

i hate the 11 demo, but at first i hated the 10 demo too. i play with friends and online so i dont really care about the franchise mode. ill buy it even though i think this might be the first time in a long time i like ncaa more than madden.

NHL 11 looks incredible btw
                              E]

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information