Carolina Panthers vs. Baltimore Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolina Panthers vs. Baltimore Ravens

ESPN Monday Night Football (On Thursday)

Carolina Panthers vs. Baltimore Ravens

8:00 ET

Discuss.

:)

I can't wait to see our first rookie QB get rocked by the defense .It should be an interesting game tonight to see how well Clausen will do .We should get to see him a lot and some of other rookies draft by Carolina and Buffalo.I'm also anxious to see how Spiller does as well. Should be a good game compared to Monday's night game in Dallas . just about 90 mins to kick off !

Comment

Ya, I'm interested in watching Jimmy Clausen as well as Terrence Cody.

Comment

Ready to watch Clausen, though the weather here tonight might be terrible might be a slow run game maybe 16-7 birds
        Last edited by thenewfeature06; 08-13-2010, 08:28 AM.
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
          I can't wait to see our first rookie QB get rocked by the defense .It should be an interesting game tonight to see how well Clausen will do .We should get to see him a lot and some of other rookies draft by Carolina and Buffalo.I'm also anxious to see how Spiller does as well. Should be a good game compared to Monday's night game in Dallas . just about 90 mins to kick off !
          I think Clausen may actually tear up our secondary. Lardarius Webb, Fabian Washington and Ed Reed are all out. Travis Fisher is likely to be our #1 guy. However, our front 7 should give him a hard time.

Looking forward to a lot of things, Terrence Cody, Anquan Boldin and Donte Stallworth, Jalen Parmele in the KR game, how our punt returners do, Cundiff vs. Graham.

so pumped!!

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
            I think Clausen may actually tear up our secondary. Lardarius Webb, Fabian Washington and Ed Reed are all out. Travis Fisher is likely to be our #1 guy. However, our front 7 should give him a hard time.

Looking forward to a lot of things, Terrence Cody, Anquan Boldin and Donte Stallworth, Jalen Parmele in the KR game, how our punt returners do, Cundiff vs. Graham.

so pumped!!
            I would agree the but the backup Oline is terrible lots of players out so clausen may not have time.lol

Comment

I can only watch a little bit, since I have to work. I should be able to see a little bit of Clausen out there, at least.

I wish I could just stay home and watch the Cowboy's game. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post

so pumped!!

Have you seen the Carolina Panthers' receivers beyond Steve Smith?!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  Have you seen the Carolina Panthers' receivers beyond Steve Smith?!
                  I heard there is a raffle tonight to be the 4th string WR. That will be one lucky fan.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

Beat Dwayne Jarrett in a 40 receive a contract. You can't lose. I want to see how the Baltimore rookie TE's look.
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

raymell baby rice <3
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Ray Lewis doesn't care that it's preseason it's football he is ready to play, you can see it in his eye's.

Comment

Clausen begins a career in which he proves all his doubters wrong TONIGHT.
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

^This game is make or break for him. If he does well, everyone who hated on him is wrong and must eat crow.

If he doesn't, the doubters were right.

I love preseason.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

So the Ravens are going to be one of those teams, huh? lol. They're bringing the heat in the preseason.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information