No announcement yet.

Glen Coffee retiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is clearly using the gun and unregistered vehicle to fight crime in the lord's name

Comment

The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me...

Comment

I sure do hate lines like that^ cuz hey, youve never made a mistake but this guys stupid. Anyway, this is sad.
        I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
          I sure do hate lines like that^ cuz hey, youve never made a mistake but this guys stupid. Anyway, this is sad.
          I can guarantee you I'll never be driving an unregistered, uninsured car with a cocked pistol that I do not have a permit for in my center console. There's making mistakes and then there's **** like this.

Comment

You can't script stuff like this.

Comment

When i saw this thread bumped i thought he un-retired or something, but wow this guys a idiot.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                I can guarantee you I'll never be driving an unregistered, uninsured car with a cocked pistol that I do not have a permit for in my center console. There's making mistakes and then there's **** like this.
                There are other poor decisions you could make, Cicero. Im just saying we shouldnt be so quick to dismiss people as stupid.
                I want a sig.

Comment

Anyone who is shocked hasn't seen boondock saints

Comment

Chances he was going to potentially hurt himself as opposed to someone else?
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      That was what crossed my mind at first too.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        That was what crossed my mind at first too.
                        Coffee: "No, man. I've already told Christ it's time to go. I've already rung the bell. That's not going to happen."

Yup.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                          He is clearly using the gun and unregistered vehicle to fight crime in the lord's name
                          Blasphemous, but Oh! so funny!@@!!!

Coffee lost his desire to play football, and for some reason he's blaming it on his religious faith IMO.
                          I just think the kid burned out, but he's going to realize soon that from a financial standpoint, bringing home NFL checks in a down economy is a great way to ride out a recession.

Without better options, it's not always the best idea to quit your job.

EDIT: Never saw the suicide angle until I read the last few posts. Man I hope the guy isn't going through some serious mental health issues, like clinical depression.

But when you re-read his earlier statement and the circumstances of his arrest, I dunno.
                          Last edited by FUNBUNCHER; 10-08-2010, 06:40 PM.

Comment

He should get on the broncos... he and Tebow could tear up the pre season with the might of god. Maybe some Christian variation of the mile high salute.

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
                              He should get on the broncos... he and Tebow could tear up the pre season with the might of god. Maybe some Christian variation of the mile high salute.
                              Pretty sure Lord Goodell would not allow this, even with St. Tebow's blessing...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Jesus told him that a mosque was being built in Florida.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information