so much for tebow fixing his throwing motion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so much for tebow fixing his throwing motion

1st pass attempt (minus the little dump off to the te)

It's a work in progress but every once in a while he is going to revert back to his natural throwing motion which is what you see above.

I did not see the game so how did he look? Specifically his throwing motion.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i'm just now watching it. i just thought it was funny how the very first deep attempt he went back to it (granted it was a great throw).

maybe somebody reminds him on the sideline.

Comment

did you see the throw on this pass? pretty perfect

Comment

-He had a nice 35-45 yrd pass but the receiver dropped it.
          -Release was slow and awkward
          -He took a big hit in the pocket while releasing a pass that was returned for a TD but later overturned (tuck rule)
          -It wasn't pretty but he ended up with no turnovers, a TD, and decent stats.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            did you see the throw on this pass? pretty perfect
            it was a nice pass. that's not the issue.

the issue is when you replace #45 here with a decent player during the regular season...

Comment

*Insert LaMarr Woodley, sack, fumble, and TD.*

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                it was a nice pass. that's not the issue.

the issue is when you replace #45 here with a decent player during the regular season...

And that's why he isn't gonna be starting QB for at least this season(one would hope)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    And that's why he isn't gonna be starting QB for at least this season(one would hope)
                    The Tebow haters saw more than enough in his first outing to keep on hating, and those with a Tebow man-crush saw more than enough in his first outing to make them think he will be a NFL-god.

Those of us that are remotely sensible will reserve our judgment for at least 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by bam bam View Post
                      This is never gonna stop making me laugh.

But I saw the whole game and ironically I said the same thing "so much for his new throwing motion". I get it's a work in progress but he was doing the same thing as soon as he got into the game. His release was a big slow windup, and I saw more then a few times the ball was well below his waist in the windup.

Kid works hard enough to continue to work on it, but he won't last unless that changes. He also won't last if he still thinks he can just bowl through defenders like College Football either. That last TD he ran in when the game was out I thought he broke a few of his ribs, guarantee he won't be able to take many of those hits.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I think Tebow can be a solid/winning QB in the NFL.

Comment

Tebow, within reason, can take a hit on a scramble. He's learned how to run the ball like a fullback and to protect himself.

I like his deep ball, great timing on long throws.

Brady Quinn still has issues.

Comment

by the way, im not saying that this is necessarily okay, but imo he's definitely progressed. made some nice throws and looked pretty good in the pocket. throwing motions can be fixed, so long as he's only used for wildcat type stuff during the year and has time to fix it, he'll figure it out.

Comment

Meh, still didn't look like he understood how to read defenses and go through progressions and his throwing motion hasn't changed at all.
                              Originally posted by SNIPER26
                              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information