Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percy Harvin collapses at practice, taken away in ambulance

Percy Harvin collapses at practice, taken away in ambulance

One of the most eventful preseasons in Vikings history went from bizarre to scary on Thursday, when receiver Percy Harvin vomited, collapsed, and eventually was taken to a hospital via ambulance.

Terrible news.
    ESPN had Chilly on there saying it was migraine related. He wouldnt say if it was a seizure or what though.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

Sounds like a migraine.

What an awful thing to suffer a lot from.

Comment

I don't think it's life threatening, just a very, very bad migraine. Could put his opener in jeopardy
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Migraine and dehydration, is what it sounds like to me
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Migraine's are terrible, I've only had one but that one experience made me happy that all I have to deal with are regular headaches. What sucks is there's so little that can be done for it. Hope it's nothing more serious and I hope for Percy's sake that he doesn't have to deal with migraine's too often and that this was just induced by the dehydration.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Yea, it sounds like it was just a pretty severe migraine. Sad that anyone has to go through that. The Star Tribune has a couple articles that detail the situation:
              http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...EP7vDEh7P:DiUs
              http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...101092209.html

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                Migraine's are terrible, I've only had one but that one experience made me happy that all I have to deal with are regular headaches. What sucks is there's so little that can be done for it. Hope it's nothing more serious and I hope for Percy's sake that he doesn't have to deal with migraine's too often and that this was just induced by the dehydration.
                It sounds like the migraine was first induced when he was looking into the sky to catch a punt, so I'm guessing he looked straight into the sun and that was enough to set it off. After that he went inside and came back out a little later and that's when the vomitting and everything else happened.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

As someone who gets the occasional migraine, I could not imagine doing anything other than taking 6-7 extra strength advil and immediately going to bed, with absolutely no light in the room. Going through a football practice must be rough as hell.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    As someone who gets the occasional migraine, I could not imagine doing anything other than taking 6-7 extra strength advil and immediately going to bed, with absolutely no light in the room. Going through a football practice must be rough as hell.
                    I'm told acid blocks migraines, so what percy should do is start dosing himself...worked for Dock Ellis. *shrug*

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

He was probably just overgasped from Favre's divine intervention

Comment

Percy has always seemed to be carrying more around with him besides his playbook going back to his Florida days.

Let's hope he's ok.

Comment

Dude needs to have his kick return responsibilities taken away from him. That's just asking to have permanent brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Dude needs to have his kick return responsibilities taken away from him. That's just asking to have permanent brain damage.
                            :???: I r confused.

BK

Comment

Does he were a visor? LT2 style? If not, he should strongly consider it.
                              It looks bad ass too
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information