Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Week 2 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
    Joe Haden could and soon will be the #2 corner ahead of Sheldon Brown.
    I'm pretty sure Sheldon is our #1 corner.

    Comment


    • Down goes Brett!!

      #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions


      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

      Comment


      • Favre Gets Dropped!!! Willis!

        "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
        Originally posted by Borat
        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

        Comment


        • If the 49ers had at least one legit 3-4 pass rusher they'd be real scary.

          Comment


          • Favre is going to retire after the game.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
              I'm pretty sure Sheldon is our #1 corner.
              I thought Eric Wright the Browns number 1 corner.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                If the 49ers had at least one legit 3-4 pass rusher they'd be real scary.
                They have Justin Smith but I assume you mean OLB

                Comment


                • Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                  They have Justin Smith but I assume you mean OLB
                  I did. Their own version of a Ware/Dumervil/Woodley/Suggs/young Merriman would take them to the next level for sure. Blitzing to get pressure is fine when it works, but when that's the only way to get pressure you're sure to get burned sooner or later.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    I'm pretty sure Sheldon is our #1 corner.
                    Yea... we have this guy

                    and he's the best guy on this team not named Joe Thomas

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I did. Their own version of a Ware/Dumervil/Woodley/Suggs/young Merriman would take them to the next level for sure. Blitzing to get pressure is fine when it works, but when that's the only way to get pressure you're sure to get burned sooner or later.
                      Agreed. With someone like that our defense would be top 5 for sure but until next year Lawson/Haralson/Brooks are decent enough when playing behind Smith and Franklin

                      Comment


                      • What is up with the music for tonights game, lol. They played Third-Eye Blind earlier and then just had the piano intro from Journey.
                        aka KGB Chicken

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
                          What is up with the music for tonights game, lol. They played Third-Eye Blind earlier and then just had the piano intro from Journey.
                          Its all in memoriam to Farve of course

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                            what do you guys think... is the mike williams (seattle) comeback legit? will he have a big impact this season?

                            Yes the comeback is legit. I believe he will be starting opposite Housh, with Butler, Tate and Housh fighting it out for the slot.
                            "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                            Comment


                            • I love when Willis and Peterson go head to head.

                              "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                              Originally posted by Borat
                              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

                              Comment


                              • In the open field Willis always wins, like he did every time in 2007 and last year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information