No announcement yet.

Preseason Week 2 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comeback Player of the Year right there.

Comment

^^^ I hope so!
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Eagles starters are playing the first half against the bengals tonight. Should be an interesting match up.

Comment

I'm so pissed the Bills didn't bring Aaron Schobel back, I completely understand being respectful to a guy who gave you so much and letting him move on to a team that can play in the playoffs, but he could be so helpful to Maybin. The kid's so raw that like JPP you need to have not just a very good DE coach but also a good vet to learn from/get mentored by.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
            Eagles starters are playing the first half against the bengals tonight. Should be an interesting match up.
            That seems a lot for the second game but i think they need some cohesion, especially up front on that offense. I wouldnt push some of the defenders (Bradley) too much this early.

My ideal night would be Kolb looks great, Graham gets a couple of sacks and Riley Cooper catches a bomb behind the defense. All doable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
              I'm so pissed the Bills didn't bring Aaron Schobel back, I completely understand being respectful to a guy who gave you so much and letting him move on to a team that can play in the playoffs, but he could be so helpful to Maybin. The kid's so raw that like JPP you need to have not just a very good DE coach but also a good vet to learn from/get mentored by.
              Everything involving Aaron Maybin pisses me off. For being a speed rusher, Maybin is about as far from Schobel as you can get, as both a person and a player. It's really sad, because Schobel was exactly what you want in both.

Comment

Schobel retired.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                  Schobel retired.
                  Wasn't he willing to come back to the Bills if they wanted him? At least that's the story I remember reading, then again it's been a crazy summer so I might be mis-remembering that wrong...

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  Everything involving Aaron Maybin pisses me off. For being a speed rusher, Maybin is about as far from Schobel as you can get, as both a person and a player. It's really sad, because Schobel was exactly what you want in both.
                  I really wish the Bills could've worked into Maybin's contract that he had to live with and learn from Schobel until he got double digit sacks. Now the Bills are stuck hoping they can find a psychic to channel Aaron Schobel into Maybin's body. It's such a shame to because with good coaching and mentorship Maybin has all the tools to be a dominant pass rusher.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Wasn't he willing to come back to the Bills if they wanted him? At least that's the story I remember reading, then again it's been a crazy summer so I might be mis-remembering that wrong...
                    The Texans were talking to him and reported that instead of signing somewhere else, Schobel was calling it a career after 9 seasons. It's certainly possible it was just a ploy to get out of training camp, but camp's over, so you'd think if he was going somewhere, he'd be doing it now.

Comment

This was very awesome.

[URL=http://img834.imageshack.us/i/20k6oma.png/]

Comment

Larry Johnson gets start as Redskins host Ravens

Comment

After tonight's game, I will have watched each of the Bengals pre-season games in full. I'm going to know their scrubs better than my own teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            After tonight's game, I will have watched each of the Bengals pre-season games in full. I'm going to know their scrubs better than my own teams.
                            I'm in the same boat only with the Falcons no NFL Network. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              I'm in the same boat only with the Falcons no NFL Network. :(
                              I've been watching them all online when I can. I was at my parent's house the last two days where they get NFLN and watched several of the replays too....I'd rather have NFLN than even ESPN 10 times over. And thanks to Comcast, I get neither. Double :( :(

Comment

Ya, I can only get NFL Network if I get satellite and I have never really been a fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information