Matthew Stafford=John Elway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
    John Elway is the man that made me a Broncos fan. Probably my favourite athlete of all time.

But I can't hate on a bro doing his thing.
    Stafford's in that picture?

Oh there he is, beside those wonderful purple clad breasts. I swear, everytime I see that picture, that's the first thing I notice. It's like those things are going to jump out, smack me in the face, and call me their little lady.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

I like to think of Stafford as a mischievous badger.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

The Lions should have taken Jason Smith or Aaron Curry...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
          The Lions should have taken Jason Smith or Aaron Curry...lol
          *shrug* Jason Smith still has the talent and mentality to become an elite LT in this league. Let's not right him off because his start has been delayed by injuries.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            *shrug* Jason Smith still has the talent and mentality to become an elite LT in this league. Let's not right him off because his start has been delayed by injuries.
            The Rams already drafted a new LT of the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              The Rams already drafted a new LT of the future.
              No they didn't, they drafted a second OT to have bookends. Which one ends up where will be determined by the two players and I wouldn't be surprised to see Jason Smith move Saffold to RT for good in the not to distant future.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

Let's not right him off
                What the hell happened there?

Comment

No they didn't, they drafted a second OT to have bookends. Which one ends up where will be determined by the two players and I wouldn't be surprised to see Jason Smith move Saffold to RT for good in the not to distant future.
                  I bet Saffold starts and stays at LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                    What the hell happened there?
                    You know, being a self-proclaimed 'grammar Nazi' is fairly dumb, right? If not down right offensive to some (not me). Annoying too.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Stafford isn't as mobile as Elway but his arm is just as good and his face is a lot less horsey

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                        anyone who gets offended by the fact that they don't know english (assuming first language) is a ******* idiot and deserves to spend every minute of their life offended (not rosebud, as i doubt he was offended).
                        Yeah I'm not offended, then again English actually isn't my first language, technically, and being german I've been de-sensitized to nazi analogies, had to hear them too often in middle school when having a green card apparently made me the worst person ever.

BK

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
                          cutler had a bad year but cutler doesnt suck, i think he'll bounce back. the future at QB for the vikes looks like its gonna be terrible though unless they make some moves in the draft and get a guy to take over.

lions are on the up and up for sure, i think stafford is gonna be badass...they are taking the saints/cardinal approach to success in that they get the offense to a very high level with WRs and a big time QB and then slowly build a defense. im buying what they are selling in detroit, just not cars
                          Even if Cutler is a good quarterback, which is still up for debate, he's surrounded by mediocrity from the offensive line to their receivers. Even if they keep him alive, he doesn't have great targets.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            Even if Cutler is a good quarterback, which is still up for debate, he's surrounded by mediocrity from the offensive line to their receivers. Even if they keep him alive, he doesn't have great targets.
                            He's got enough solid to good targets that it doesn't matter that he doesn't have an elite one if the OL keeps him alive. Knox and Hester's speed around Aromashadsaudaosabsfaa and Bennett or Iglesias is dangerous enough for Cutler to tear teams apart if the OL was good.

BK

Comment

He's got enough solid to good targets that it doesn't matter that he doesn't have an elite one if the OL keeps him alive. Knox and Hester's speed around Aromashadsaudaosabsfaa and Bennett or Iglesias is dangerous enough for Cutler to tear teams apart if the OL was good.
                              I really like Knox. He's not only fast, but runs pretty crisp routes, but the rest...? Meh. They still have Greg Olsen as well.

With all of that speed, the Martz offense could be effective, but I need to see it to believe it at this point and that offense doesn't put a premium on protection, so it's mediocre linemen with little to no help.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                                You know, being a self-proclaimed 'grammar Nazi' is fairly dumb, right? If not down right offensive to some (not me). Annoying too.
                                I don't see what's so dumb about it, and it's not like I'm being overly serious about it. I don't see how that's so offensive either. Enlighten me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information