Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthew Stafford=John Elway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Splat View Post
    I can't wait for Jimmy Clausen to out play the rest of his QB class.
    Bradford looked absolutely terrible against Cleveland but the conditions were terrible, he's on the rams, and the strength of our team is our DB's.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Splat View Post
      I can't wait for Jimmy Clausen to out play the rest of his QB class.
      Me either...the only reason he fell so far is because ND has gotten a really mediocre reputation...dude can ball.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
        Me either...the only reason he fell so far is because ND has gotten a really mediocre reputation...dude can ball.
        I hope Jimmy Clausen fails hard. The only reason for that is because I was soooo ******* mad when the Vikes passed on him, and I still am upset about it. If he fails, I am wrong and all is happy in Minnesota :)

        Bonekrusher.

        Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

        Comment


        • #79
          You'll have another shot at Jimmy Clausen. His name will be Christian Ponder.
          **** her in da *****!

          Comment


          • #80
            Chad Henne>Matthew Stafford, what now.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by descendency View Post
              You'll have another shot at Jimmy Clausen. His name will be Christian Ponder.
              If there is a god, I pray for Christian Ponder.

              Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
              Chad Henne>Matthew Stafford, what now.
              I sure hope so. I would like to see Stafford fail, just because I don't want the Lions to be good, even though I feel bad for them.

              Bonekrusher.

              Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by prock View Post
                I sure hope so. I would like to see Stafford fail, just because I don't want the Lions to be good, even though I feel bad for them.
                I guess you could say you would like to see Stafford fail as much as I would like to see Jared Allen get injured for the year.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I guess you could say you would like to see Stafford fail as much as I would like to see Jared Allen get injured for the year.
                  Hey now, leave him outta this.

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                    You see there, that's the beautiful thing about Stafford. He doesn't have his mind on , or on his mind. Stafford has on .
                    Last edited by njx9; 08-23-2010, 04:29 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I guess you could say you would like to see Stafford fail as much as I would like to see Jared Allen get injured for the year.
                      No, probably not that much. I would like to see Aaron Rodgers unexpectedly retire because he is following his calling to God. Or I would like him to have a non-fatal heart attack or stroke. That would be cool.

                      Bonekrusher.

                      Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by prock View Post
                        No, probably not that much. I would like to see Aaron Rodgers unexpectedly retire because he is following his calling to God. Or I would like him to have a non-fatal heart attack or stroke. That would be cool.
                        Jordyzzzz was drafted solely to be the guardian angel of Aaron Rodgers and make sure none of the above happens.
                        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Lol cowardly new fans, praying for injuries and players to leave. Don't you realize how much more fun it is to beat your opponents best players?

                          I'm still pissed that our new good team doesn't get to stick it to Mike Vick after all the pain he put us through.
                          Originally posted by SNIPER26
                          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information