Giants sign OL Shawn Andrews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    I hate to say it but I can't say I feel the same way. The guy was given so many chances to turn it around for the eagles, hell they brought in his freakin brother to play next to him, and he never did. If he starts beasting now for our biggest rival, I'm going to be bitter.
    Eh, it's not like the guy is a bum and was doing stupid stuff off the field to put himself in that position. He's just a guy struggling with depression who lost the will to play football.

Even if it were for another team I'd still root for the guy to come back and succeed.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Best gamble of the whole offseason...even moreso than Dez to Dallas simply because that's a gamble (Dez is the truth)...I absolutely love this move, and I wish Andrews the best of luck...he's still a pre-prime OL who is absolutely dominant when he's got it going.

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
        Best gamble of the whole offseason...even moreso than Dez to Dallas simply because that's a gamble (Dez is the truth)...I absolutely love this move, and I wish Andrews the best of luck...he's still a pre-prime OL who is absolutely dominant when he's got it going.
        Meh. Backs are tough to recover from. Mix in some depression, and it's even tougher.

Plus, he's so far behind, it's gonna be hard for him to crack the starting lineup at this point in time. It's one thing if we got him in the beginning of training camp, but it's so late now, the roster has pretty much been formed at this point outside some fringe guys who won't make an impact anyway.

If he pans out, it's a bonus. But I'm not expecting it to happen. I do like the signing though, it was a good gamble.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information