No announcement yet.

Vincent Jackson and Marcus McNeill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Vikings offered a 2nd round pick and a conditional pick the Chargers should take it. It's a reasonable offer, keeps Jackson out of the AFC and IMO could help the Chargers in the future in terms of bringing in FA's.

Comment

• bahaha the Lord of No Rings!! You think you're making a legitimate super bowl run with Nanee and Buster Davis? I love Malcolm Floyd but come on, AJ is an arrogant bastard like the ale. You saw how Rex stood up to both the GM and Revis in Hard Knocks, basically forcing them to get a deal done with his passion and persistence. he knew what was at stake if he didnt have one of his best players, Norvel is such a pushover he doesn't do anything.

Comment

• It's a stupid move because the Chargers will never get a better return on Jackson than what Minnesota was allegedly offering. AJ Smith decided to punish a player that has no future in San Diego rather than do what's best for his team.

Comment

• Originally posted by locseti View Post
          bahaha the Lord of No Rings!! You think you're making a legitimate super bowl run with Nanee and Buster Davis? I love Malcolm Floyd but come on, AJ is an arrogant bastard like the ale. You saw how Rex stood up to both the GM and Revis in Hard Knocks, basically forcing them to get a deal done with his passion and persistence. he knew what was at stake if he didnt have one of his best players, Norvel is such a pushover he doesn't do anything.

The entitlement, it is palpable: Holdout Jackson: Chargers' failure to trade me 'feels unethical'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Can someone remind me why not trading a holdout=unethical. The crying over this is ridiculous, nothing is stopping VJ from playing besides himself, at least once his DUI suspension is over.
          Last edited by CC.SD; 09-22-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• You saw Rivers nearly melting down in the KC game, you think that guy doesn't want Jackson back? Randy Moss was an idiot for most of his career too but he'll help your ass win a super bowl.

Comment

• How does anyone know that this is A.J. Smith trying to punish Vincent Jackson. For all we know his line of thinking is "having Vincent Jackson for the final six regular season games and the playoffs while he is playing for a new contract is more valuable than a 2nd round pick." Vincent Jackson is going to sign before week 11, that is a given. When he shows up to play football he's going to need to play well or his value is going to drop. I really have no problem with this move.

Comment

• Originally posted by locseti View Post
                You saw Rivers nearly melting down in the KC game, you think that guy doesn't want Jackson back? Randy Moss was an idiot for most of his career too but he'll help your ass win a super bowl.
                nice example -- Randy hasn't helped anyone win a super bowl.

Rivers will take all the weapons he can get but the bottom line is he is the reason the team contends, not his weapons. lol, maybe Gates.

Comment

• I love how you guys all ready have SD in the playoffs, and no I don't think KC is winning the Div but it kills me that two weeks in to the season you all ready have them locked in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I love how you guys all ready have SD in the playoffs, and no I don't think KC is winning the Div but it kills me that two weeks in to the season you all ready have them locked in.
                    Dude, they're going to the playoffs. Their schedule is a joke, and nobody in that division is going to take it from them.

Comment

I love how you guys all ready have SD in the playoffs, and no I don't think KC is winning the Div but it kills me that two weeks in to the season you all ready have them locked in.
                      What does it for me is Rivers >>>> Cassel. The Chiefs also don't seem interested in feeding their best RB either. In the long run, I just think that the Chiefs will wear down and Chargers will get stronger.

Anyone else like the Raiders chances a little better with Gradkowski? He's been a winner for them so far.

Comment

• This is the NFL any thing can happen Rivers could get hurt look at Brady **** happens.

I love Rivers I'm one of the few Chiefs fans that does but no team in the NFL is locked in to the playoffs week two.

Comment

This is the NFL any thing can happen Rivers could get hurt look at Brady **** happens.

I love Rivers I'm one of the few Chiefs fans that does but no team in the NFL is locked in to the playoffs week two.
                          See, when I'm projecting, I don't really factor in injuries that could happen...because they could happen to everyone. It makes it a constant so I don't include it...unless there's a specific player who is always getting that makes me question them a bit. That hasn't been Rivers though.

Comment

• I just don't like the the whole "We are saving Vincent Jackson for the playoffs" crap just over looking the whole dam season.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              nice example -- Randy hasn't helped anyone win a super bowl.

Rivers will take all the weapons he can get but the bottom line is he is the reason the team contends, not his weapons. lol, maybe Gates.
                              haa 'contend for a super bowl' ... One guy can't do it all, timing, trust, confidence, thank God for Gates.

Comment

I just don't like the the whole "We are saving Vincent Jackson for the playoffs" crap just over looking the whole dam season.
                                Who's to say Jackson would even sign, hes probably like '**** em'

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information