• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dombrowski was playing too well, McNeill had to come in :D

If Dombo isn't our starting RT now something is very very wrong

Comment

• hip hip hoorayy

Comment

• McNeill loses 2.5 million by signing this tender instead of the 3+ mill one offered earlier...doesn't make sense. I would definitely suspect handshake long term deal. I would say there is still a shot at a trade but Marcus is saying the right things already, on board etc.

Plus side is this is probably a result of VJ negotiations getting one hit shotgunned down

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          McNeill loses 2.5 million by signing this tender instead of the 3+ mill one offered earlier...doesn't make sense. I would definitely suspect handshake long term deal. I would say there is still a shot at a trade but Marcus is saying the right things already, on board etc.

Plus side is this is probably a result of VJ negotiations getting one hit shotgunned down
          I would be shocked if a long term deal isnt announced in the next three weeks

Comment

• Yeah I for one am very pissed at the Giants for the whole new stadium. They really outpriced a bog amount of their fanbase and the new stadium is worse than the old IMO. They lied about multiple things to the fans including, the PSL, the parking situation, the prices and many other things. Wellington Mara would roll over in his grave if he knew about the garbage that was going on here. My friend owns season tickets and I'm of the people that always goes so I pay also and I would have been more than happy to keep Giants Stadium.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Dombrowski was playing too well, McNeill had to come in :D

If Dombo isn't our starting RT now something is very very wrong
              It's actually an interesting dilemma. Dom is more natural as a LT than a RT. He also wasn't as good as Clary is on the right side when he replaced him last season.

Clary unfortunately has become the new whipping boy ala Jammer before 2007 when it comes to unfair criticism. He's a good solid player who was better at RT than McNeill was at LT last year. His main problem is those lone penalty he gets at the worst time.

Comment

• Jackson is really being missed in the red-zone. Two games out of three now, the Chargers couldn't convert critical late game red-zone situations into TD's. It seems unrealistic but I really want VJ back, DUI's and all.
                aka KGB Chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
                  Jackson is really being missed in the red-zone. Two games out of three now, the Chargers couldn't convert critical late game red-zone situations into TD's. It seems unrealistic but I really want VJ back, DUI's and all.
                  yah but rivers did complete 4 straight passes to the end zone in the 4th quarter, between the td and conversion, both of which got called back and then repeated. it was sick, we missed McNeill more in that game with Dombrowski getting wrecked. It was the first time Dombo looked really bad but it was really, really bad.

Comment

• "Sorry Vince Jackson" (song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OrbLZVNBuA

Comment

• Can't Jackson sign for a low base next season and have tons of money guaranteed and a large base for the first few years afterward?

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5683051

Jackson is returning Oct. 31 and Mankins on Nov. 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5683051

Jackson is returning Oct. 31 and Mankins on Nov. 16
                          This is just to be eligible for free agency, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            This is just to be eligible for free agency, right?
                            Yeah, pretty much. I hope Jackson doesn't figure into their gameplan too much going forward because I literally just traded for Floyd yesterday.

Hopefully someone just trades for him before the deadline.
                            Last edited by yourfavestoner; 10-14-2010, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information