Sidney Rice Likely Out Until Midseason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 619 View Post
    Heck, you could even sense some nervousness from Favre in his interview on SNF. It's certainly leaning in that direction, and their only saving grace might be the relatively weak division (aside from the up-and-coming powerhouse Packers) that they find themselves in this year.
    How is it a weak division? There are two legit Super Bowl contenders in the division. That alone makes it pretty damn strong. The Bears might be below .500, but they won't be bottom of the barrel. And these aren't the same Lions from 2 years ago, they can actually be decent this year.

I'm not necessarily saying it's the best, but I don't think you can say any other division is clearly better.

Comment

Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
      Damn I loved Camarillo. If it wasnt for his catch and run, we would've went 0-16 back in that piece of **** year in 07.

Well anyway, Camarillo is one smart mofo, he's catches everything thrown his way and a sharp route runner. Favre will love him. 3rd down catch machine.

So what can you Vikings fans tell me about Benny Sapp? And please no "he sucks" I want an actually report of what he can or cant do.
      I love Benny Sapp. He isn't the best player out there, and he tends to do something stupid every once in awhile, but I think he is more than good enough to be a dime back, and even a decent nickel back. He isn't afraid to tackle.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Disappointing that we had to give up Benny Sapp because he really won me over last year but Greg Camarillo is the one kind of receiver we didn't really have on this team. Nice to have that kind of reliability and someone who can just move the chains. Perfect balance to big play guys like Berrian and Harvin.

Both teams win this trade really though, Sapp can be a legitimate #2 corner and at the very least a nickel guy. Great tackler, very aggressive and filled in great for Antoine Winfield last year, coverage wise you could barely even tell Winfield was out.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Anybody else get the feeling that this season is shaping up to be an Epic Favrail for Brett this year?
          We can only hope.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            We can only hope.
            My god, is your sig awesome.

Comment

Damn, and T.O is no longer on the market. J/K.
              No, but it sucks for them to loose a receiver who brought so much to the table. The guy they got from Miami will not erase the sore, but alleviate it.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                My god, is your sig awesome.

Haha, it comes from this cartoon.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information