Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, makes that QB decision easy.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Noooo not byron leftwich

Comment

• Another big TD catch for Javon Walker.

Wow, Alphonso Smith is really bad. I was big on him out of Wake Forrest.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          Leftwich is probably done for the year. Rumored to be a torn MCL.
          Ouch. That's a tough pill to swallow, though I'm gonna go ahead and pose the question: if you wanted him to be the start for those 4 games, why was he even playing this game? Whoever you want to start shouldn't have even been in, play Dixon if you want to go with Leftwich or vice versa, and even then Batch needed to be in almost the whole game. Just for reasons like this.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I don't know why he was in honestly. But deep down, I think Batch is going to start. IMO, he has a better chance to win on the Steelers. Now I like Dixon, but he's extremely inconsistant and doesn't know the full offense. Batch is consistant and smart. I think we could go 2-2 with him as QB. It'll be interesting on what happens if the Lefty rumors are true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
              Deshawn Wynn looks pretty good, what's the deal with this guy? Why did he never stick in GB?
              He's just, not good. He's not like completely terrible, but he's never going to be anything. You know how sometimes baseball players who are just not quite good enough for the majors get the AAAA label? Well that's pretty much what Wynn is. He's a fourth runningback and most teams only carry three.

Comment

• I think the Steelers are looking long and hard at 3rd in the division as a best case scenario.

Comment

• Finally Troy Smith can SHUT THE **** UP because he is hot garbage on the field and has no business being on an NFL roster.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Finally Troy Smith can SHUT THE **** UP because he is hot garbage on the field and has no business being on an NFL roster.
                    Please continue keeping him on your roster so I don't have to hear people here complain how we need to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                      Please continue keeping him on your roster so I don't have to hear people here complain how we need to get him.
                      You have Seneca Wallace, people need to get a clue before they speak

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7xlzLOZH5c

Comment

• I want to sex Gerald McRath. Sex him and Alterraun Verner sexily.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information