Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Week 3 Discussion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Preseason Week 3 Discussion.

    Think I will start this one.

    Jags vs Bucs saturday at 7:30. All my buddies who are jags fans think they have this one, but I would not be so sure. This is a golden opportunity for Josh Johnson to go out there and kick some ass. He will have the first string so we will see how he does. A veteran QB might be required. Wonder what Dan Marino is doing?

  • #2
    Colts vs Packers should be a Super Bowl preview. :-D


    Mike Will & V-Jax

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm kind of sad that the Patriots play their third pre-season game against a lame duck opponent like St Louis.
      **** her in da *****!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by descendency View Post
        I'm kind of sad that the Patriots play their third pre-season game against a lame duck opponent like St Louis.
        I wanna see Bradford play, plus I never really care who we play in the preseason, its all about getting an idea about how the backups/young guys play for me. Guess thats why I like pre season so much.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks like Derek Anderson is starting this week for the Cards. Whiz won't name permanent starter yet but it looks like the Cards offense is probably going to be similar to the Browns last year with a major bust competing with Derek Anderson who is somehow still making a great living based on like 3 really good games 3 years ago.

          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I wanna see Bradford play, plus I never really care who we play in the preseason, its all about getting an idea about how the backups/young guys play for me. Guess thats why I like pre season so much.
            I didn't see how Bradford did at all last game, but he hardly had a chance to throw against the Vikings. iirc he was like 5 for 13 for 50 something yards with 4 sacks and a fumble against the Vikings. I don't know if maybe the Vikings second string DL is that amazing(likely) ;) or if the Rams OL(they had several starters out there with Sam) is that bad.

            EDIT: Bradford was actually 6 for 13 for 57 yards sacked 4 times and fumbled once.

            sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
              Looks like Derek Anderson is starting this week for the Cards. Whiz won't name permanent starter yet but it looks like the Cards offense is probably going to be similar to the Browns last year with a major bust competing with Derek Anderson who is somehow still making a great living based on like 3 really good games 3 years ago.
              Starters rarely play much if at all in the 3rd game, so I wouldn't read into this at all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Aaron Rodgers is supposed to play the entire first half. They usually play the most during the 3rd preseason game, then get most or all of the last one off before week 1.

                Thanks to BK for the sig

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                  I didn't see how Bradford did at all last game, but he hardly had a chance to throw against the Vikings. iirc he was like 5 for 13 for 50 something yards with 4 sacks and a fumble against the Vikings. I don't know if maybe the Vikings second string DL is that amazing(likely) ;) or if the Rams OL(they had several starters out there with Sam) is that bad.

                  EDIT: Bradford was actually 6 for 13 for 57 yards sacked 4 times and fumbled once.
                  I think Bradford is that bad. He has no idea what to do in a pro style offense.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    Starters rarely play much if at all in the 3rd game, so I wouldn't read into this at all.
                    i thought they typically played about 1/2 of the 3rd game and skipped the 4th enitrely\


                    Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    I think Bradford is that bad. He has no idea what to do in a pro style offense.
                    also, why did you italicize "bradford"?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      this. i think most teams use game 3 as their tune-up game, and game 4 as the 'who's making the team' game.
                      This. The third game is always the game that most starters play the most in so that fact the Leinart is a healthy scratch has to be very disconcerting for him. He better hope that Anderson looks as bad as he did or he'll be riding the pine this year and getting cut next year when they are taking one of the top QBs in the top ten next year.

                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                        This. The third game is always the game that most starters play the most in so that fact the Leinart is a healthy scratch has to be very disconcerting for him. He better hope that Anderson looks as bad as he did or he'll be riding the pine this year and getting cut next year when they are taking one of the top QBs in the top ten next year.
                        This.
                        The 3rd game and 4th are my favorite games to watch in preseason.

                        bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                          This.
                          The 3rd game and 4th are my favorite games to watch in preseason.
                          This. I can't believe the NFL wants to cut preseason games back. We need a developmental league.



                          Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Schefter also said that Hall and Skelton might be the two best quarterbacks the Cardinals have right now. It's also rumored that Pete Carroll might try and bring him in Seattle (who's next? Reggie Bush?). Even though I don't understand why, as long as Clipboard Jesus is there. It is conceivable that Leinart can get cut if he's not traded. Then they can keep both Hall and Skelton.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Leinart's a scratch for the 3rd preseason game? :0

                              They better cut him now, that is just brutal.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information