• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Anderson to start Saturday...

I'm sorry, I had to do it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=5500778

Max Hall, John Skelton, get ready.

Originally posted by borg9
    Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
      Max Hall, John Skelton, get ready.
      if derek anderson and jordy nelson were on the same team the world would implode

Comment

What happened to Matty ICE??

Comment

Consequences will never be the same.

Comment

Both Leinart and DA suck.

The Future is Now!

Comment

Was Leinart really THAT bad?

He's 10-13 thus far, I haven't watched him at all, is he just captain checkdown now?
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

I actually quite like the look of Hall. Obviously he's not ready to start now, but he looks like an interesting prospect.

Comment

I wanna see some more of John Skelton, a few scouts compared him to Joe Flacco.

Comment

Wow put Leinart on suicide watch.

Comment

He was horrenduous in their opening pre-season game. His throws were completely off the mark. And those were on intermediate routes, going 5 feet off target. In the Titans game he had a reciever open in the endzone on a slant, but threw it behind him and cost a touchdown.

I do understand the frustration with Leinart. The team can't score when he starts.

I expect Skelton to be starting by the end of the season. He looked great in the preseason, it was against thrid stringers but that has nothing to do with overthrowing a mid open reciever on an intermediate out.

Comment

SPLOOSH

Comment

When a team drafts a quarterback in the first round and five years later doesn't know if they're ready to start, I think it's time to cut bait.

Comment

Wow, Matt, you suck!

Matty Ice is Matt Ryan... not Leinart!
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-his-benching/

"I don't know how you judge performance when you have 13 pass attempts to the other guy's 40," Leinart said, per Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic.

But at least Leinart hasn't become discouraged. "I believe that I'm going to be starting that opening game," he said. As to a possible trade if he doesn't win the job that he's now losing, Leinart said that "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information