Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    I thought that was Shiancoe
    Great football player. He'd be All Pro if he hadn't been born deaf.

Comment

Tarvaris Jackson should not be winning this poll. His football IQ is one of the worst I've ever seen from a quarterback. They're all pretty awful and I wouldn't bet on any of them ever being worth anything but I suppose Leinart sucks the least and he has the second best WR in the league to throw to.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
        brady quinn ;)
        That's what I was thinking too.
        I'll go with Leinart.
        I thought he had some moments as a rookie.... just needs the confidence, a break, and a big win. Afterall, he kept David Booty on the bench at USC and Booty kept the model Mark Sanchez on the bench.

Comment

Campbell

I nominate Jason Campbell.

Kyle Orton is doing a good job with his second chance as well, although he will be a stopgap starter somewhere else by 2012.

Comment

Yarr, second the Jason Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
              I nominate Jason Campbell.

Kyle Orton is doing a good job with his second chance as well, although he will be a stopgap starter somewhere else by 2012.
              Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Yarr, second the Jason Campbell.
              Neither of these guys were real awful in their first chance, and both are still the (fairly) unquestioned starters on their current team. So I left them off.

Comment

I think Leinart will come on and start this year, he had a decent game, though in relief in the last pre-season game and I like what he brings to the table. He'd be a better fit in a short passing system though.

Comment

Jackson seems to have really improved over the last two years. Although it's mostly been limited action. I'd like to see him actually play a good amount again.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                  -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                  Originally posted by Borat
                  Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

He was the winning QB in all 4 of the '07 season, and his 4-5 record in that season was as much a reflection on the team as it was on him. He can do the job as a starter, but if not he's a really good backup. A pro's pro which has to be a plus...

Comment

Really don't like any of them, but Tavaris has shown some ability. Especially considering how raw he was coming out, if Childress wasn't stupid and hadn't drafted him in the 2nd and then played him early, he wouldn't get near the criticism. He's been better than I expected coming out.

Comment

Not to jack this thread, but what is it that Whisenhunt has against Leinart?

I agree with Leinart that on some personal level, he just doesn't like him that much, and it has nothing to do with his playing ability.

A good HC would let Leinart start the season, and if he poops himself, bring in Derek Anderson.

It's like Whisenhunt is thinking, 'anybody but Leinart'. And is it true Whisenhunt had issues with Roesthlisberger in Pittsburgh??

I still think Leinart resurfaces as a starter again in the league. He hasn't really failed, he's never been given much of a chance to improve, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information