Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best RB from 2009 & 2010 Drafts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Best RB from 2009 & 2010 Drafts?

Here are the top candidates. I'm going to periodically move guys up or down based on your feedback:

Jahvid Best
    LeSean McCoy
    Beanie Wells
    Knowshon Moreno
    Shonn Greene
    Arian Foster
    Ryan Mathews
    CJ Spiller
    Dexter McCluster
    Bernard Scott
    Montario Hardesty
    Toby Gerhart
    Montario Hardesty
    Anthony Dixon
    Ben Tate
    Chris Ivory

Despite limited acition in three preseason games, my money is on Jahvid Best. I'm convinced his game transitions very well to the NFL, unlike many college studs that fizzle out at the next level for various reasons. He's the best all-around RB imo and with the exception of Spiller, nobody comes close to his explosiveness. *** Note*** I hope this thread doesn't casue anyone any "angst." Also, no thread craping. If you don't like this topic, please move on to the next one.
    Last edited by mellojello; 09-19-2010, 07:59 PM.

It's way too early for this. How can we pick a player who hasn't played in a regular season game?
    Last edited by Hurricanes25; 08-29-2010, 07:31 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Just to clarify from the previous thread, no where did I claim that the guys I listed were better. Just pointing out that it was quite a talented group to be calling Best, well, the best when he's done absolutely nothing in a regular season game was crazy. So before Brodeur or others go ahead and changes the topic instead of defending why Best tops the rest using some logic instead of blatant homerism, I'll leave it at that.

Best wasn't the highest pick of the group meaning he clearly wasn't seen as the top RB.
      He didn't have the best college career, either.
      I guess what he has right now over most of the other guys is speed, and oppurtunity which doesn't make him better. See DHB.
      Last edited by tjsunstein; 08-29-2010, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
        It's way too early for this. How can we pick a player who hasn't played in a regular season game?
        True.

Comment

I find the thread title to be bias. Who is the "Best" RB? I see your tricks.

But really, these guys haven't even played yet. Come back in a few years or at least one year..

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

An argument can be made against each and every one of these guys. Define what you mean by 'Best' RB?

Who's the most talented? Who will have a better year? Career?

Very unfair question when half of the backs haven't played in any game of importance.

Comment

I also find it funny that you capitalized "B" in best in the thread title. Very clever............

WE GET IT, YOU LIKE JAHVID BEST.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I will only look at last year's crop. Beanie Wells. The guy runs really hard. It is no comparison when he is in the game then Hightower. A lot of that is hightower, but it is so unusual to have that big of an upgrade.

The others haven't shown me much. It is still early though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  I also find it funny that you capitalized "B" in best in the thread title. Very clever............

WE GET IT, YOU LIKE JAHVID BEST.
                  I confess, I'm a Cal homer & Jahvid Best fan. That doesn't change the fact that he's a "baller," a term I don't throw around loosely. Seeing is believing for most of us, so I get it that a lot of people will disagree with me. That's great. I want to hear who's as good, or better because believe me, I am taking it into consideration when I do my fantasy football draft. I want to know who's the next up and coming stud. If you disagree, join the debate and just tell us who's better and why.
                  Last edited by mellojello; 08-30-2010, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Anthony Dixon ofcourse..

Comment

Why with this thread again.....

Comment

"Best" RB, eh?

Comment

Chris Ivory

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Mellojello is the Best at misusing quotation marks.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Arian Foster should be on this list.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information