No announcement yet.

Ndamukong Suh vs Jake Delhomme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Harrison, Vince Wilfork, all of the Ravens, etc.

Comment

Sometimes doing the wrong thing is the only way to get your team fired up. The Lions just saw their rookie 2nd overall pick try to tear someone's head off. It's hard to ignore it and hard not to get fired up about it.

It's a lot easier to miss someone being shoved from behind or a really nice tackle at the line of scrimmage. But when I see the highest paid player on the team (or atleast the defense) hit someone with enough force to go BOOM, I want to do it too.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
        That a fight didn't break out from that between the linemen is a serious issue if I'm a Browns fan.

Love everything about that clip if I'm a Lions fan, though. Dirty players and dirty plays make defenses good.
        maybe if it was someone being cut, but if its Thomas, Mack, and the other one, i wouldn't allow them to tounch Suh because you need anyone, and everything on the Browns to win

Comment

I had mixed feelings about that when I saw it. It was completely uncalled for, but at the same time it's cool to see a mean defensive player being mean like in the old days of real football.

As for Delhomme, I can pretty much guaran-*******-tee that he'll be better than Derek Anderson.

Comment

I thought it was pretty cheap my self, and I'm a pretty big Suh fan.

Comment

Black and Blue Division!

Jake should have known better

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

[QUOTE=nepg;2273608]That a fight didn't break out from that between the linemen is a serious issue if I'm a Browns fan.[QUOTE]

agreed. suh threw there teammate and leader into the ground and hurt him and they did nothing. no reaction. no one so much as flinched. that team is going no where in a hurry. granted i think i wouldve went over and kicked him if i were a browns player because i think he sucks but hey. still, you gotta worry if youre a browns fan, i really dont see how this can be contrued in a good light in any way.
                Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Suh Smash!!

LOL!!

That Suh is a mean MoFo!!!! Delhomme didn't get hurt on the play, so I say no fine.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                    Suspending him? Not like he ripped the dude's helmet and tried to curb him. The play was more stupid than anything. You love to see a good hit, but you want it to be a good, clean hit and one that happens before the whistle.

The bigger deal to me in this whole thing was the fact if not for that play, Suh's play in the game was otherwise nondescript. He didn't really do anything.

3rd round rookie Shawn Lauvao had a nice game against him.
                    Except a sack a game would 16 for the year. Suh showed decently for a rookie who was doubled almost every play by the Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                      Except a sack a game would 16 for the year. Suh showed decently for a rookie who was doubled almost every play by the Browns.
                      Delhomme didn't have the ball

Comment

If he did this to brady hed get 8 games lol

Comment

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...he-way-I-play-
                          It's not my job to really worry about whether I hit a guy too hard or not,
                          "I know this is a different league and you get fined for these things, but I don't know," he said. "That's their decision and something that I am going to have to live with. But I can't change the way I play. If I do, then I am doing a disservice to my teammates.

"Obviously, I am not going to go wild and hit quarterbacks in the head as hard as I can or try to do something stupid. But I am going to continue to play hard. I've slung quarterbacks before and got a personal foul and I've slung quarterbacks before and didn't get a personal foul. That's what the referee is out there for."
                          <3

Comment

It should be a fine, and borders on suspension worthy. It was vicious. However, if i'm a Lions fan, i'm smiling inside. Someone like that has been missed badly.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Scotty - **** yes!!! Suh got it right.

Vilma - Should a team lead by Rex Ryan and one that employs the "We are gonna try to hurt him" Bart Scott be one to preach about on-field ethics?

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                Scotty - **** yes!!! Suh got it right.

Vilma - Should a team lead by Rex Ryan and one that employs the "We are gonna try to hurt him" Bart Scott be one to preach about on-field ethics?
                                That's a completely and utterly ridiculous comment. Why would the team that he follows have anything to do with this?

From now on, any time you say anything else about another team's weakness, or possible character traits, first evaluate whether the team you are a fan of is better than that team. If they aren't, your input is worthless. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information