X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndamukong Suh vs Jake Delhomme

Seneca Wallace thinks Suh should be suspended

Posted by Mike Florio on August 30, 2010 2:13 PM ET
    On Saturday, Lions rookie defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh grabbed the face mask of Browns quarterback Jake Delhomme, twisted his head like it was a cork in a champagne bottle, and then threw Delhomme to the ground.

On Monday, the man who would have benefited the most from an injury to Jake Delhomme said that Suh should be suspended.

"He already face masked him, then he grabs him by the neck, twists it and throws him down,'' Wallace told Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. "To me, that's something you can get suspended for, I think. . . . I understand the face mask part. But he horse collared him and threw him down. We laughed about it, but that stuff can get people really hurt.''

We're not prepared to call for Suh to be suspended. But we think that he should be fined heavily, and that if he keeps playing that way he eventually should be suspended.

We also think that Lions fans are glad that they finally have someone on the team who will grab the face mask of a quarterback, twist his head like it was a cork in a champagne bottle, and then throw the quarterback to the ground.
    I don't about a suspension, but a fine sounds about right.

Mike Will & V-Jax

I don't want to see that really from Suh but it seems he is as aggressive as can be lol. Delhomme doesn't need his head apparently because Suh cranked it back both ways.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

He should be fined but if I'm a Lions fans I'm a very happy fan after seeing that.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He's going to be fined, probably pretty badly. Chewed out by the commish pretty good too. Very doubtful we see a suspension though.

Comment

Comment

No suspension.

I know who I'm taking in a straight fight though.

The ragin' cajun!

Comment

It's probably a good thing for Suh that he did this to the worst starting QB in the league and not a couple of his divisional rivals.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

I think a hefty fine at a minimum, that was brutal looking. Just suspend him for the last preseason game. No one really cares and it won't affect the regular season.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  It's probably a good thing for Suh that he did this to the worst starting QB in the league and not a couple of his divisional rivals.
                  This statement only works because no one is entirely certain who AZ's starter will be.

Comment

HFS. Someone was taking the pre-season too serious. Hopefully he doesn't get invited to a Pro-Bowl...

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    This statement only works because no one is entirely certain who AZ's starter will be.
                    Either way, he's still better than whoever starts in Arizona.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      I'll take Leinart or Anderson over Delhommie.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Suh Smash!!

Comment

Seneca only wants him suspended because he didn't finish the job on Delhomme so that he could be the Browns' starter.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

It doesn't get much more blatant than that. He should be suspended a game.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              I'll take Leinart or Anderson over Delhommie.
                              Have you seen jake at all this preseason, not like it's the end all but he's playing absolutely awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information